Home!

It was the last day before christmas and David was collecting me from Uni to take me to my parents as he was staying with us. I couldnt keep still all day and when lunch came James had to drag me to the nearest cafe.

"Whats so exciting?" James asked as we tucked into our lunch

"I get to see david later" i replied "I havent seen him since march"

"I would love to see this reunion" James said

"Well you will cos hes picking me up to take me to my parents" I replied smiling widely at him

James soflty giggled while looking down to his lunch.

When the end of the day came i began bouncing up and down in my seat in our final lecture. When the lecture ended me and James left the room to see juhi and Kristal stood outside. I began running past them to get to the doors. As i was that excited i got lost in the school. I ended up stumbling across the others.

"Where is the exit?" I asked

They all rolled their eyes as i followed them. When we reached the outside everyone was gathered there. I got a little confused as i tried to find David. Then he appeared behind a group of people. I stopped in mid movement before setting off running. I fell into Davids arms as the two of us hugged it out.

"David" I sobbed

"Im here" David replied

Then david stepped back and looked me strait in the eyes.

"Milly ive always loved you and im sorry for everything. Im sorry i ever left and these last few months have been so hard. And when i said there was something i wanted to ask you in person this is it" David fished in his pocket for something

He pulled out a small black box from his pocket before getting down on one knee. He opened the box to reveal a beautiful sterling silver ring.

"Will you marry me?" David asked

I began nodding as tears began streaming down my cheeks.

"yes" I muttered

It wasnt until then i realised everyone had their eyes on us. David gently put the ring on my finger before clambering up. His lips instantly found mine in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight. David moved his lips away from mine so our cheeks were grazing against each other.

"I missed you so much" I muttered

"I missed you too" Davi replied before stepping back

We began walking towards the car before i turned back to my friends. I gave them a little wave before we got to the car. We clambered inside before we turned to each other.

"I organised all of that" David said

I lent over and hugged him tight, just wanting to spend every second with him. I pulled back so he could set off driving. For the way there we listened to the radio. When it came out with Aladdin Sane we both began singing along.

"I have an idea for a new song but i want youre help with it" David said as the song ended

"Whats that?" I asked

"Its going to be called Rebel Rebel, and youre the inspiration of it" David replied

"Id be honered to" I said acting like a crazed fan slightly

David took one hand off of the steering wheel and wrapped it around me for a second. I loved everything about being in Davids presence and it was amazing. He meant everything to me and i would do anything for him.