Divorce!

I arrived back mid evening with a big smile cast across my face.

"Did you do it?" David asked sitting up in bed

He seemed a lot stronger then when i left him.

"yep, i pretended to be Angie after i bought a disguise and managed to forge youre signature" I replied

David jumped up and ran over to hug me.

"This is amazing" David said

I took a seat while David went to get something out of his coat pocket.

"I kept this with me all the time incase you came back" David began as he walked over

I turned around in my chair to face him.

"Oh David dont get down on one knee, i know what youre going to do" I said kneeling down the chair

David came over and put the ring on my finger, next to Owens horrible one. David knew me that well that he knew i would like the ring he bought me, Owen on the other hand bought the most horrible ring he could find. Owen and I are opposites completely and my parents said opposites attract but in this situation, i love David more and we have so much in common. At that moment there was a knock on the door. David went to answer it s it turned out to be Owen. I stood up and just looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

Owen didnt say anything as he came in and grabbed my suitcase.

"Owen im not leaving" I said

Owen came over and slapped me across the face. David stepped forward and pushed Owen away from me.

"Get away from her, you dont love her half as much as i do" David defended

Owen just stormed from the room. I walked out into the corridor to see Owen go into the room next to us. I closed the door and looked to David who had champagne out.

"I cant drink" I said "But you have some"

David urged me to come and sit next to me. He pulled out a notebook and turned to a page. At the top it read Rebel Rebel (song for Milly). I leant over and kissed David.

"I would like help finishing it" David said

"Rebel rebel youve torn youre dress. Rebel Rebel youre face is a mess" I read

I settled down to help David write the rest, i felt privilaged slightly. Within an hour we had the whole song written and we were laid on the bed together.

"Whats going to happen with the wedding?" I asked

"I hve an idea. Just turn up and be beautiful" David replied

I rolled over and hugged him tight.

"I love you David Bowie and always will" I muttered burying my head in his chest

"I love you too Amelia Darren" David replied holding me tight

At some point we both fell asleep. I woke some point in the middle of the night and ended up sneaking off onto the balcony. I stood looking out over the lights of New York city. I was so glad i was here with David and not Owen even though Owen was in the next room to us. Everything was working out so far but i didnt know what David had planned for the wedding.

I was more worried about the baby, what if they looked like Owen. I also decided they would never see Owen and i would choose the name, i wanted David to be the dad. David would be the best dad in the world and i wanted him to be the father of my child. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Davids hands settled on the non existant bumb.

"Can i be the godfather?" David asked

"No you can be the father" I replied putting my hands on Davids

He gently kissed my neck before coming to stand next to me, putting his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and sunk into his grasp. I just knew i would have to go home to that pig of a man that wouldnt appreciate the fact im carrying his child, the child he will never see.