𝟭𝟬'

| BABY GANGSTA |

KILL BILL -
SZA FT DOJA CAT

ILLINOIS, CHICAGO.

❥ ILLINOIS, CHICAGO

OMNISCIENT

"Yo, we got a problem." Keyz spoke into the three way face time with Kendal and Ant.

"You think you allat," Nat spoke walking around Dior who was tied up in a chair with tape plastered on her lips.

Dior tears fell slow as she watched Nat closely.

She watched the gun in her hands.

"You not though. You not even pretty... you look a mess and then you got a fucking baby in ya stomach!" Nat scoffed.

"I was suppose to be the one to have his baby!" She screamed making Dior jump fearing for her and their babies life.

She leaned down to Dior level, Nat tilted her head to the side and smirked.

"Our baby would look way better."

Dior eyed her.

Nat hit a spot that Dior didn't even know she had.

Dior tried to talk but it was muffled against the tape.

Nat chuckled and snatched it off her skin.

Dior winced but looked up at her.

"You hatin' ass bitch." She spoke.

"On foe nem when I get out this bitch, I will be beating the fuck outta you." Dior added trying to get out the ropes that had her arms pinned behind the chair.

Nat laughed. "Girl, you and your bAbY will be dead."

Dior heart fell, that scared her.

It also pissed her off way more.

Then realization hit her.

It was Nat who wrote that note.

"We will see," She spoke. "So start praying, cause you will most likely be the one to be gone."

Dior words were cold and dripped in all seriousness.

Natalie wasn't as confident as the bitch was putting on.

I mean, look how she was acting.

Nat laughed,"You tied up, shordy. What exactly do you think you can do? Plus... ain't you like 5 foot?"

"Exactly. You would rather tie me up than to see me," Dior chuckled out coldly.

"You are a pussy, baby."