𝟏𝟎.𝟓 | 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒'

| BABY GANGSTA |

GIRL - THE INTERNET FT KAYTRANADA

ILLINOIS, CHICAGO.

OMNISCIENTthe night after Dior was kidnapped

OMNISCIENT
the night after Dior was kidnapped.

Dior was cuddled up in a blanket feeling the sensation of her eyes being puffed up.

Loc been trying to give her space but didn't know how.

Especially in this type of situation.

Dior sniffled as he walked in.

She caught sight of him from the corner of her eye and rolled them.

"What?" Her voice was horse from the sobbing and crying.

"Just came to check on you..." Keyz answered taking a seat at the bottom of the bed.

Hearing his voice, Dior eyes closed.

She hated how much she loved him at that moment.

And because of him, Dior knew it was his fault she was even in the position she was in right now.

She cleared her throat before speaking. "I don't need you to."

Keyz shook his head feeling his heart slightly break.

"Dior... I know this shit my fault. Baby g, I put you in a fucked up position again and I deeply fucking apologize." He confessed what was on his heart and mind.

Dior shook her head letting a chuckle fall out.

"Whatever you gotta say or do... Do it." He whispered not knowing what Dior could exactly be talking of.

Dior didn't want to air him out but she had shit to say.

"You bring me into every drama with you! I'm tired of it... I am sick of it! I be in so much peace til one of your problems come literally knocking on our door." Dior blew not knowing how to stop.

"It's your fault...," She whispers. "It's your fault and I hate you, Loc! You are the reason I am the way I am!"

Dior got up going into their bathroom.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
word count: 297