𝟏𝟏'

| BABY GANGSTA |

ALWAYS n FOREVER -
MARIAH THE SCIENTIST & LIL BABY

ILLINOIS, CHICAGO.

❥ ILLINOIS, CHICAGO

OMNISCIENT

"So, you been in a recent accident?" Dior's doctor asked from protacal with a smile.

Dior glanced at Loc and cleared her throat.

Loc eyed her looking away from the stare feeling his stomach drop in guilt.

With a fake smile, Dior answered, "That's right."

"Okay, so first I am going to make sure she is alright in there while pressing on your stomach slightly like we do," Dr Kamor explains laughing lightly as Dior smiled.

"And then we'll just do a simple sonogram to make sure the baby is perfect and there is no bleeding." She finished allowing Dior to lay back.

Dr Kamor began to press lightly onto Dior stomach causing Love to kick in each spot.

The two smiled together, "She seems to be ok..." She trails off.

"Alright, let's take a last look!" The doctor beams applying the gel onto Dior before using the camera.

The sonogram shows up allowing them to see Love was chilling in there.

Dr Kamor smile confirmed thankfully that everything is perfect.

"She is just perfect." She beams to both Loc and Dior.

Dior watched Love move around slightly feeling her do so.

Loc smiled watching as well.

"Okay, so Love will be coming very soon. We are very close to your due date! So I suggest if you have any exercises or anything you want to do to cause a smooth delivery we could do that or if not, just let it run it's course." Dr Kamor started off sitting down next to Dior who was still sitting up on the chair.

Dior nodded following her words carefully to not miss anything.

Keyz listened as well.

"Some breathing exercises I have for you to help with contractions. For the mild ones, as the baby is about to come, you want to breathe slowly and rhymically,"

She pauses to demonstrate and Dior followed the instructions.

"In through your nose and out with your mouth."

Dior does just that feeling her nerves subside slightly.

She didn't know that was what she needed.

"You like that one?" Dr Kamor asked sweetly with a smile.