Chapter 3: Mansion

⚠️️ RATED 18 CONTENT  IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT IT JUST SKIP IT.

RANS' POV

      Natapos din ang walang k'wentang klase ko, hindi ko alam bakit gusto ni Abby pumasok sa school e hindi naman kami tao. Nadamay pa tuloy ako.

     Pero maayos na rin 'to, nakakainom ako ng dugo whenever and wherever I want. Perwis'yo nga lang kase we're not allowed to kill them, kailangan pang burahin memories nila after I got their bloods.

    "Hi Rans, sabay na tayo uwi ha." Sabi ni Aly, naka yakap pa sa braso ko.

    "Sorry baby, may aasikasuhin pa ako e, hindi muna kita maihahatid ngayon." Sabi ko then I kissed her forehead, this human is my so called "girlfriend". I don't erase her memories, she knows that I'm a vampire. I told her if she tells anybody else about me I'll broke up with her.

     It's a great plan, I can suck her blood and she can't do anything about it. She's so obsessed with me.

    "Ok, pero ayaw mo ba munang tumikim?" She teased me with her neck. This is what I like about school.

    I drag her to the rooftop, I locked the door and begin my meal.

   I bit her neck, "A-ah, b-baby be gentle please." She said, I know what to do with this kind of situation.

  I stopped sucking her neck and gave her a kiss. "Hmm." She seem like it.

  I unbutton her blouse and put my hand inside it, I'm finding her thingy there. When I found it I touched it.

   "B-baby, u-ugh." I suck her nipps while she's pinned at the wall. Her feet were shaking. She's enjoying it.

   I stop sucking it and ask her, "Would you let me suck your blood if I do this?" My hand were going down through her skirt.

   "Y-yes, u-ugh." She put her hands on my nape and pushed it to her so she can kiss me.

    "Hmm, A-ah." She moaned when my hand got the right spot through her skirt.

     I played with her clit that made her crazy. "Ah, Rans. Please fuck me." I just wanted blood, why did we go this way.

    I inserted one finger, geez she's so wet. "Ugh, b-baby faster please." I want to end this fast, it's irritating.

   My fingers were moving in and out to her cave, she's moaning so loud, I kissed her to prevent her to scream. Geez

   "Baby, I-I'm c-close, p-please. Faster."

    "Your wish is my command." Mas binilisan ko pa para matapos na rin.

   "Baby here I come." After she said that I bit her neck.

   "U-uh, baby." Sinabunutan n'ya ako then I inserted another finger.

   I enter her cave and get out faster, so fast that it made her so crazy. I'm sucking her blood while making her cum.

   "Ah, ah ah, yes please, ugh. Haaa, hnggg." She came, but I'm still sucking her blood. Her blood is like grape juice, it's delicious.

   She passed out after that. Who wouldn't? I mean, cumming and the lack of blood.

   I kissed her forehead after what we did, "Thanks for the meal." I lift her up and assist her to her home. Inayos ko damit n'ya and itsura n'ya, she looked like wasted hahaha. cute

   We came through there house, she's still sleeping. I tapped her shoulder to wake her up, "Baby, we're here. Wake up." She woke up with a smile.