Snow Craze - Haruto

"Ruru, I'm ready!" I should as I run down from the stairs. Me and Haruto are going on a movie date today, we've been planning this for weeks because we haven't seen each other in like forever? Just kidding, we've been busy with our lives and we really need to focus on ourselves. Now we could focus on us.

"Hey, love." Haruto says as he welcomes me in his arms. I feel him kiss my forehead softly.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, shall we go?" I look up at him smiling widely, can't contain the happiness I'm feeling.

He nods and takes my hand before we walk out the apartment. It's just 9 in the morning, the cinema opens up at 10:30. I suppose we got time to spare.

"So how are you (Y/N), did you miss me?" Haruto asks as he glances at me.

"Of course, I miss you Haruto! It's been so long since we've had time for each other." I reply.

"That's true. I miss you too, love. I hope you've been taking care of yourself while I'm gone."

"I do. I always take note to drink my vitamins every night and to have enough rest." I smiled.

He knows how workaholic I am and how I easily get sick. I forget to take care of myself most of the time and when he discovered about it, he scolded me. I know he was just caring and I figured that was too careless for myself. When we're together at the apartment, he's the one who reminds me everyday about what I take note of now.

"That's good. You've been looking better and healthier as well. I'm happy for you (Y/N)." He says and pats my head. We continue to walk until we've reached the bus stop. We sat down at the waiting shed then Haruto's ringtone came to sound. He checks his phone then talks with the caller.

After a while, there's no bus coming. Is there no schedule today? But its a weekend, how come? I click on my tongue as we continue to wait.

"(Y/N)." I glance at Haruto as he calls me.

"Yes? What is it?" I answered.

"It was Hyunsuk-hyung who called and told me there's an upcoming snow storm this afternoon. I think we missed the forecast yesterday." He says and I could hear the disappointment from his voice.

"Oh, that's why there's no bus arriving. That sucks, this day was planned already." I sigh and stand up, offering my hand to him. "Let's get going before we get stranded here." He nods and takes my hand as he stands up. We started walking back to the apartment.

Haruto's POV

We arrived at the apartment silently. We really waited for this today to come yet luck didn't come our way. (Y/N) walks up to her room, sulking as she drags her feet.

My girl feels bad. I sigh as I sit down on the sofa. What could I do to compensate? Hmm, we were supposed to go on a movie date today. Oh, I got it. We'll just have a movie marathon here but with a twist.

I move the table and sofa to the side and get some blankets plus tons of pillows from my room. I set them down in the living room and went to the kitchen to prepare some food. I get two packs of popcorn that are ready to be heated and pop them in the microwave; then I get some ingredients for the hot chocolate and started making it. (Y/N) loves hot chocolate so much, I remember her requesting it a lot even for a hot day. She only prefers it cold when she's on the go and eats her breakfast on the way to school before. I miss those times so much.

I finished making the drinks and the microwave's timer rang signalling that it is done heating the popcorn. I got two mugs and a bowl then transferred the food. I brought them to the table at the living room and set them aside as I started with the blanket fort. It's been a long time since we've had this because we really don't do this much but it's absolutely fun. I laid and propped things up then I set up her favorite movie on Netflix.

I'm done! I smiled and went up to (Y/N)'s room. I open the door slowly and she looks up at me and smiles sadly. I walk up to her and sit beside her. She sits up, looks at me then cups my face. I put my hand over hers and took her hands to my lips before kissing it softly. She blushes slightly which made me chuckle silently. My girl never changes.

"Since we missed out today's original plan, I made a way to make this day special for the both of us. Though before that happens, you need to close your eyes and let me lead you." I say to her and she looks at me intently.

"Okay. I trust you, Ruru." she says and stands up.

"Wow, that easy love? Hahaha, but I thought you hate surprises?" I tease her as I stand up beside and take her hand.

"Way to ruin the mood Haruto." she replied before closing her eyes. I laughed and whispered an apology before I started to guide her on the way out of her room. We slowly walked down the stairs and we finally reached the living room.

"You can now open your eyes (Y/N)." I tell her.

She opens her eyes and takes in everything that I planned. She turns to me and hugs me tightly. "Aww, Haruto. Thank you. You didn't have to do this, I mean this is not much but it's enough for me. You could've asked me to help you set up everything, you know."

"Don't worry, it's okay love. Besides, I miss doing this. Anything for you." I tell her as I hug her back and run my fingers gently through her hair. "Shall we watch your one and only fave movie?"

"We shall." She answered with a smile and we got the food from the table. I pressed play then we settled cozily at the blanket fort.

Time!