Epilogue

Author's Note: This is an extra chapter that wasn't originally part of the story. Some of my lovely readers requested that I include a little more. So this is for them.

Adrien was the first to arrive at school on Monday morning. He got there a little earlier than usual, not wanting to miss his chance to talk with Marinette before class. But unfortunately Nino and Alya arrived before her.

He gave Nino a half-convincing smile. "Hey man, how was your weekend?"

"It was awesome," Nino replied, taking his seat next to him. "What about yours?"

"It was fine," Adrien answered nonchalantly. It was actually the best two days of his whole life, but he wasn't going to say that. He wouldn't be able to explain why. Not yet, at least.

And then it happened. Marinette walked into the classroom. His heart caught in his chest seeing her beautiful blue eyes sparkling at him.

"Hey," she said to the group casually, taking her seat behind him.

Adrien had spun around in his place as she moved past him, refusing to miss one single second of looking at her. "Hey Marinette."

She smiled, which shifted his focus from her eyes to her lips. How he yearned to have those sweet lips on him again.

"Hey girl," Alya chimed, ruining the moment between them.

Marinette looked over at her best friend as they started their own conversation. They didn't get very far though.

"Can we help you with something?" Alya suddenly asked Adrien with slight annoyance, noticing him staring at Marinette.

"Uh... no," he stammered before spinning back around to face the front of the classroom.

"Anyway," Alya continued. "Did you see your boyfriend this weekend?" she asked Marinette.

"Uh yeah, I did." It wasn't a lie.

"Get a picture of him yet?"

"No, not yet."

An exasperated sigh. "Well if you happen to see him soon," she said, glaring at the back of Adrien's head, "invite him to go to the park with us this week."

"I will," Marinette mumbled.

Then the girls turned their attention to Miss Bustier as she started teaching.

Adrien didn't really listen to the lesson though. He was too busy thinking about Marinette and when they would get the chance to be alone. He tried to turn around and sneak a glimpse of her, but instead found Alya narrowing her eyes at him. So he quickly pretended that he was stretching and turned back to the teacher, disappointed.

After an agonizingly long class, the bell finally rang. Gathering his things very slowly, Adrien looked back at the girl behind him. She was also taking her time putting her books away.

Alya stood up by her seat, waiting for her.

"You go ahead Alya," Marinette insisted. "I'll catch up with you."

She narrowed her eyes again, looking back and forth between Marinette and Adrien. "No, it's okay. I'll wait."

Adrien groaned quietly and slung the strap of his bag over his shoulder. Then he waited for Marinette to finish getting ready. "So, uh... how was your weekend?" he asked as the four friends went down the hall together to chemistry.

"It was great," Marinette replied bashfully. "What about yours?"

"Absolutely amazing," he gushed before clearing his throat.