Chapter 4

Nova watched as Dylan drink the rest of the alcohol, her body beginning to waver, words began to slur, eyes going hazy as she began to enter a drunken state.

This made Nova sigh, already knowing what today will bring, after the so-called 'punishment' Dylan gave her, which made her want to shoot the other in the head, they went to this party that of course, Dylan would know about.

And now Dylan was currently laughing with some guy grinding against her. Nova felt out of place as she always felt whenever the two went out partying.

It wasn't really partying for Nova, more so just making sure Dylan didn't fall over her head in her drunken state, she felt like some kind of bodyguard, not that she minded.

She watched as Dylan laughed and pulled the guy closer, their bodies molding against each other, and then she whispered something incoherent for Nova to hear that made the guy's eyes widen.

Dylan made her way over to Nova, laughing and words slurring against the other.

"You're drunk."

Dylan laughed again before laying her head on the other's shoulder, "Not that drunk cutie, unless you wanted to take me home tonight."

At this Nova rolled her eyes pushing the other off of her making Dylan laugh harder.

"I just wanted to see what guy would come over if I was 'drunk', although I'm a bit tipsy, not enough to be considered drunk."

"I'm glad your self aware of that." Dylan raised her eyebrows at the snarky attitude of the other before putting on a pout.

"I gotta pee."

"Go then."

Dylan let out a slight whine shaking her head. "Come with me."

Nova groaned, "For what?"

"Don't want to go alone. Come on." Dylan grabbed the other's hand leading the other into the restroom area, a few girls coming out, Nova began checking the stalls as Dylan leaned her head against one of them, eyes fluttering shut and then opening again.

Once Nova ensured no one was in the bathroom she led the other into one of the stalls, closing it once she was assured that Dylan was in, before ushering the other silently to lock the stall door.

Once she heard the sound of a toilet opening, Nova moved towards the wall where the sinks were located, the back of her head resting against it as she pondered the slight headache that was starting to form.

"Number." she heard Dylan mumble behind the stall door and then was followed by the sound of pissing, once the noise was gone Nova began to speak.

"hmm. 6"

Nova heard the sounds of flushing followed by a flustered Dylan coming out of the door, her head hanging low as the silence echoed throughout the restroom.

Nova let her eyes rest when she heard the sound of water running, assuming that Dylan was washing her hands.

It wasn't until she felt the pressure of hands on her wrist bringing it to rest at the top of her head that she opened her eyes. Dylan was staring at her, eyes locked on her lips, the two being close enough that their breaths danced together, and Nova stared back.

She didn't know what the other was thinking as her eyes locked to her exposed neck then back up to stare at her eyes before she felt lips on her neck making her groan out.

"D-dyl-" She started until she felt her tongue lapping on her collarbone. The feeling of her wet tongue, the rough textures on her sensitive skin made the other mewl out, and when she felt something cold on her skin she immediately jerked back, head banging against the wall a little too roughly as she stared at the other with accusing eyes.