Chapter 11

Thank you for over 2k reads! It means a lot to me!

At a very young age, Dylan had to learn how to face reality. Everywhere she went she was always assessed by her parents, it was always something about her parents that made people judge her. Before seeing her they always saw her parents.

Sure she was popular, but what was popularity supposed to do for her? None of them was actually her friends and most judged her from the sidelines.

And when her dad abandoned her mother, all hell broke loose. She remembered times when her mother would come into her room and tell her that daddy didn't care anymore. Daddy didn't love them. If he did, he would've stayed.

But meeting Nova brought her joy, peace, and for the first time in her life, she felt like she sincerely was wanted. So hearing Nova say those things to her, hurt.

Hurt like hell.

And so what, Dylan will spend her time sympathizing with herself however she wanted. Even if it meant ditching classes for ice cream and a crappy film. Poor acting always brought a smile to her face, and she liked to snicker at people who think they had talent and wanted to show it. Even if it meant embarrassing themselves and posting it for everyone to view.

It was ridiculous how desperate people were sometimes for fame.

But all it did now was make Dylan dramatically weep into her delicious Cookie N' Cream's ice cream. So Dylan alternatively tried to watch hilarious compilations of people's sadness. Other's misery always made her feel greater about herself.

It just made Dylan frown even more, especially when an old man fell face-first onto the ground. If Nova was here she would be laughing along with her, but depending on the person Dylan may just get smacked in the head for finding it funny.

OKAY!

This wasn't working at all!

Dylan turned off the TV with a frustrated huff wrapping the blanket more tightly around her. When did things get so bothersome!

And why was it so hard to get stupid Nova off her mind.

Because dumbass you love her

Dylan did not! I mean she did but she was upset! This so wasn't fair, how come whenever Nova is upset with her she manages to give her the silent treatment for weeks even when Dylan was begging her to forgive her. But now when the tables have turned all Dylan wanted to do was hug her and apologize for everything that happened.

Because you're whipped for her idiot, besides wasn't it you that said you wanted her to stay out of your life?

Dylan was not! She was not whipped! Right, Dylan should apologize for that, she hadn't meant what she said.

And you say you aren't whipped? Despite her harsh words you still want to apologize, you Buffon.

Dylan cut off that part of her mind who just wanted so badly to talk back. Wasn't your mind supposed to be working with you? So why the fuck isn't hers doing right? Is her mind broken?

Yes, probably.

But that isn't the point!!

Dylan groaned grabbing her pillow and screaming into it. It let out some of the frustration but most of it just came back despite her trying desperately to let go.

But Nova's words ran back into her mind like a raging bull, did she really think she was just like her mother?

No, her mother was a slut and a homewrecker, and she does it just because she wants to. And... and Dylan had a reason, and sure she might've ruined a few relationships but she hadn't done anything like her mother yet.