Advice On Friends

I have recently noticed what kinds of friends there are, and believe it or not, some friends can actually be your bully, or be the one making you feel bad. 
I'm here to help!

Friends to Avoid:

~This friend will seem nice at first, but will gradually push you down and just be a bad friend. Once you realize this, talk to them about it. 

~This friend will spread rumors about you, or stab you in the back when you aren't around. You could nicely tell them not to, or talk with them and ask them why. 

~This friend will make everything about themselves. They will not listen to you, and make them the spotlight. But, you can tell them to maybe: "Please just listen to me for a little bit okay..?" This friend might not know they are doing this, so you can kindly alert them. 

Friends to Welcome:

~This friend will help you with things and have good advice. They will not use you and like you for who you are. 

~This friend will be silly and will always put you in a good mood when you see them. 

~This friend will gladly talk to you about anything and will trust you. 

~This friend will not tell a soul on what you tell them. They are very loyal. 

Note: If I have offended any of you, just pm me at laurenak17 and tell me, and I will take it down. 

If you need to talk, you know where to go!