~Backstory~

Although it was nice living in California that all turned sour when there parents started fighting.

Billy and Lila would hide on the backside of Billy's bed as they snuggled up to try block out the most of the shouting and yelling.

This went on for a while until one day it went silent, that was the day there mother left them.Leaving them with there horrible father,there father became unpleasant and unloving after there mother left.

This only lead to more arguing and soon to the growing apart of the twins,Lila was broken by this and the fact that her brother didn't seem to care didn't help with that.

So Lila just ended up bottling all her emotions up.

At high school she had a few friends but they would sometimes be mean to Lila for not having emotions.After her friends left her she decided to keep to herself from then on.

After a few years some hope came back to Lila's life when her father found a lovely woman who had a beautiful daughter Maxine ,or Max as she liked to be called,who was 5 years younger than the twins.Though as max grew up she became more distant again leaving Lila with nobody to talk to once again.

As Billy started getting in more fights and rebelling more the family had no choice but to move to a small town in Indiana called Hawkins.

..~HI SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER IT IS JUST THE INTRODUCTION,HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT SO FAR~..

words:244 :)....