~Halloween~

Hiii!!!! sorry i have been inactive for a while i got busy doing school and stuff, i was also taking notes and planning so i can write these quicker! if you are enjoying this story so far please vote for it...Have a good day :)

(Lila's POV)

The next day was just as boring as the one before.

As i walk out of history class i get handed a neon orange piece of paper,on which said

"HALLOWEEN PARTY

STARTS AT 7PM 

17 BENHILL ROAD

LOVE TAMMY TOMPSON"

i sigh as i fold the paper up and shove it in the front pocket of my worn black bag

as i walk down the corridor i feel a light tap on my shoulder.

i spin round to see Nancy standing there with a wide grin on her face

"hey Nancy"I says with a smile

"Hey, i was just wondering if you were coming to the party"

I nod

" Ok then, if you want you can join me and Steve and Jonathan Byers as well i think, only if you want to of course" 

"Yeh for sure"

"great, see you there then"she says walking off

~tiny tiny time skip~

Walking over to the side of the car i grab the handle off the car which leaves a dirty mark on my hand.

"you really gotta clean this"i say while dropping my things in the back sea.

"well when i find the time i will"he says noticing the orange sheet in my hand"never thought you would be into that kinda stuff"

"well my friends are going...and i wouldn't want them to be lonely"i say turning to the window.

~skip to the party~

(thats what you wear,you can change it if you want :) )

Everyone seems to stare as Billy rev's his engine making the car vibrate slightly,i step out the car girls instantly swarming my brother.Me and him walk through the door and instantly everything hits me.

The smell of cigarettes and alcohol burn my nose,i swerve around the couples snogging each other.No matter how hard i try i can't seem to find a quiet spot so settle in the kitchen and wait for Nancy and Steve.

~~

about 20 minuets later i see Nancy and Steve by the front door Billy making his way towards them.I walk through the crowds of teenagers ,finally reaching my friends.I shove Billy out the way realizing what he was doing.

"she is taken dumbass"i shout over the music,earning a shove back from billy making me stumble into the table behind

Luckily after a few whistles from Billys idiot of friends they leave leaving me with the couple.

"thanks"Nancy says so quietly i can barely hear it."No problem he is just a ass"i reply with a smile.

~~~

We have been hanging out for what feels like ages but turned out to be 40 minuets,i feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see my sweat and alcohol covered brother with a girl wrapped around his torso.

"what"i say annoyed expecting he wanted something from me."they are playing truth of dare over there but i am taking this lovely lady up to bed"

Groaning in disgust i walk of towards the group of people leaving Steve who decided to check on Nancy who had been in the bathroom in a while after drinking a little to much 'pure fuel'.

Heyy guys sorry for not updating in a while i just haven't had much motivation.

question:who do you guys want to be the love interest i was thinking robin but i don't mind?!

ALSOOOOO tysm for 156 views i am so thankful the people are enjoying my story.

have a wonderful day or night <3

xxxxxx

(i am so sorry they are short i am just not good at writing long things x)