~High School~

The first day of school, the day Lila had been dreading for weeks.

Somehow Billy had already found a girl to sleep with, this meant max and Lila had to cram into the back of his small sports car as him and his girl sit in the front.

After a very uncomfortable journey there, they arrived at school.

As soon as Billy had stepped out, Max swung the seat foreword grabbing her stuff, and skating off.

"Have a good day Maxie"Lila called out, Which as no surprise was ignored.

The girl Billy had brought,surprisingly moved the seat leaving a clear path for Lila to leave through.But obviously none of the girls Billy bought home were that nice.Because as Lila was standing up,The girl shoved the seat back trapping Lila's fingers.

Lila let out a loud yelp as a tear ran down her face.Billy just stood there laughing and walked of.

Finally getting out the car,Lila grabbed her stuff and scurried off only to the trip spilling her stuff everywhere.

"Great! I already look like a cluts" Lila thought to herself.

"Are you ok!"A voice came from behind.

A girl her age was jogging over her short brown hair bobbing up and down

"Here,let me help you."she said smiling"you must be new,my names nancy!"

Nancy held out her hand to shake

"oh..um.my name is Lila..Lila Hargrove,Pleasure to meet you"Lila says taking the girls hand and shaking it gently

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school Lila walked back to the car and by no surprise Billy was surrounded by girls.

After shoving through the group of fan girls and finally making it to the car,dropping all her book on the back seat she went to take a seat in the passanger side when a firm grip grabbed onto her wrist.

"where is the brat"Billy said smoke poring out his mouth from the cigarette he held in his other hand.

"i don't know probably with her friends or something",Lila says scowling at her unimpressed brother.

As if one queue max skated up next to the car hopping in the back pushing the books of the seat.

"how was school maxie"Lila said while climbing into the passenger  seat.

"i told you not to call me that, and it was school so what do you think"Max says looking out the window at a group of boys

"um ok,made any friends then"

"No"

This simple answer gave Lila the message to shut up,so that's what she

After 5 minutes of awkward silence Billy finally climbed into the car

"What's wrong with her"He said with an unpleasent look on his face"

"i dont know"Lila mumbled looking down at the rip in her jeans that the fall had caused.

"Nevermind, i am having a girl over later so stay out and don't talk to me"he said winking to a skinny, tall cheerleader with her blonde hair in a tight high pony tail. 

Followed by a nod from both girls.

As the car revved its engine cheers came from a group of boys sitting on the hood of a car, which was only followed by Billy waving his hand out the window in a fist and turning up the music.

Ignoring this Lila turned to Max.

"So are you exited for Halloween"Lila said smiling

"I guess"Was the quiet reply that followed

"Hey"Lila says in a sort of whisper"I heard that you should head up Lock Nora,thats where the rich people are right!"She says with a chuckle

"Thanks"Max says with a sort of smile."I was also wondering if you could take me up to the arcade later"she says clearly speaking to billy.

"No,i told you i was busy"

"I will take her,dont worry"Lila says rolling her eyes and looking over at Billy with a glare.

That was the last of the talking,the rest of the journey was silent as they all watched out of the window at the new setting.A very different setting than to California.

..~HI I KNOW THESE ARE SHORT BUT AS THE STORY GOES ON THEY WILL GET LONGER,ENJOY~..

words:616 :)~