~Halloween pt.2~

~still Lila's pov~

i squeeze into a gap between one of billy's 'friends' and carol i turn around to see steve running out the house looking in quite a hurry and then stopping to tell Jonathon something before continuing to run out.i go to follow him but the boy next to me stopped me,i sit back down and he put his hand on my thigh which i swat away quickly making him leave whispering something about that leaving a bruise.just as i am about to scoot over to fill the space a girl i haven't seen before sits in it.

"hey i'm robin"the girl says sticking out her hand.

"Lila"i reply in a monotone voice pushing her hand away.

"right,your friendly"she says looking away that's when i realize how pretty this girl is her light brown hair hanging just over her shoulder,her pink cheeks specked with freckles her blue eyes glinting in the cheap ceiling light.

"sorry"i say hoping to recover from that awkward conversation"i just really don't wanna be here"

"then why are you here?"she says raising an eyebrow

"well i came with my brother and i was meant to meet my friends but...well..um they kinda ditched me"i say realizing what they had done.

"oh well where is your brother then"

"i assume he is upstairs with the girl he has picked up today,if not i will be walking home which i might do anyway"i say going to leave.

"wait"robin says grabbing my wrist"could..could i maybe have your number"

"yeah sure"i say scribbling it down on a old napkin and put it in her hand"we can hang out tomorrow i wrote my address on it too,9:00 ok?"i mentally cross my fingers hoping she says yes.

"i'll be there"she says a smile spreading across her face.

~small time skip~

i walk down the middle of the worn away road my head pounding from all the noise but the only thing i was thinking about was robin.i was so caught up in thinking about her smile and the way her freckles perfectly coat her face that i didn't notice the creature running at me it knocked me over with such force it knocked me out cold, the last thing i remember was seeing the puddle of blood running down the road as the creature drags me away..

~the next day~no ones pov~

Robin walked up to the house she hoped was Lila's and knocked gently on the door.A man just a bit taller than her opened the door a scowl plastered on his face.

"um is Lila here"Robin asked fiddling with her fingers as the man eyed her.

the man stood there for a few seconds before shouting behind him  "BILLY IS LILA HERE"

"NO I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS"

"MAX DO YOU KNOW WHERE LILA IS"he shouted as a small ginger haired girl poked her head out a door and replied with a shake of the head.

"no i don't,she didn't come home last night"

"um oh ok thank yo-"

SLAM

robin jumped back as the door slammed in her face,walking away wondering where Lila was or if she had just stood her up.

grabbing her bike she cycled home only to stop when she came across a puddle of blood running down the road.

panicking she thought the worst,what is Lila had actually never made it home..what if the blood was her's...

hello guys i will try update a bit more and i know they are short but i don't really know what to write in them i am also trying to focus on school because it is near the end of the school year meaning i have loads of tests that i need to revise for D:

anyways if you are enjoying this story please vote for it because  last chapter only got 2 views :(

have a good day guys,byeeeeeeeeee <3