Chapter 1 - Don't Leave

4 years ago she entered in labor.

'I am going to have a daughter. I didn't even finish painting the nursery. Omg I am going to pass out that's it I am going to die before meet my own daughter.' I thought.

It was April 11. The day my first daughter came to the world. The happiest day in my life but at the same time the worst.

The good news came first then she died.

Kara. She was beautiful. I used to call her angel. She died giving birth my daughter, Karina.

Now is just the two of us. Alone against the world.

"Angel hurry up we are going to be late" I said waiting for Karina to hurry up. "Coming Appa" Karina said while going down the stairs holding her little dress with her hand. "Are we going to see uncle Baek there?" She asked smiling "yes Angel" I replied "yeay" She says and I laughed at her cuteness.

When we arrived the restaurant the boys did the reservation in I got out of the car hand in hand with Karina and we headed inside the restaurant.

Inside was a pretry good place. There were just a few people inside. Karina let go off my hand and runned in the direction of a table and I followed her as fast as I could.

I reached the table and there were more people then I thought it would be.

"UNCLE BAEK" Karina screamd giving him a hug. "PRINCESS" Baekhyun screamed too 'Well now I know how she learned to scream so lound in other people ears' I thought.

"Kai you made it" Suho said enthusiastic "Yea sorry for running a little late, my angel didn't want to hurry" I replied.

I said hi to everyone. But there were a few people that normally wouldn't be there. "Well Kai today we have special guests and they ar-" "Do I look like I don't know who they are" I cut Suho in the middle making everyone else laugh , exept karina who was lost.

"Appa who are they" Karina asked in a confused tone "They are BTS angel" "Thank you very much that helped a lot" She said and Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun tried to not laugh at me "Ok so the one with the dimples is Namjoon, next to him is Jin, on the other side is Taehyung, near uncle Baek is Jungkook or kookie, next to uncle Lay is Yoongi and besides him is Jimin." I said.

"ohh, thank you appa and who are thay ladies" she said pointing to four gilrs coming in our direction. I stoped a few seconds to admire the girl in dressed with an Chanel outfit. (wake up bish is not time for drooling over Jennie) [shut up Byeol] (look at him thinking he can boss around in my fic *sigh*)

"Appaaaaa who are theyyyyy" Karina said "They are Blackpink angel" I said "Appa today you are not helping" she said nodding in disapproval "Angel the blond is Rose, the short haired is Lisa, the shortest is Jisoo and the other one is Jennie" I said "Ohhhhh thank you appa"

They approached us and said I to everyone. Jennie sitted between karina and Baekhyun, Lisa sited between Jungkook and Taehyung, Jisoo between Jin and Chen and Rosé between Soo and Jimin. [Yes Lisa and JK, Jisoo and Jin and Rosé and Jimin are dating IN MY FIC don't give ne hate pls].

Jennie was so quiet almost never spoke while the other members were more extroverts. I felt something was off but I didn't want to ask and put on the air a awkward atmosphere.

We were a few hours into the dinner when Karina decided she wanted to play with Jennie. "Appa look at my friend Jennie she is pretty right?" Karina asked me with a wide smile. "Yes angel she is" I responded and Jennie blushed.

It was almost 11pm and I was in the bar section with the guys talking and having a few drinks (Kai... You can't drink you have a daughter) [I know bish you didn't let me finish🙄] I DIDN'T DRINK OF COURSE [better now😊🙄] when I saw Jennie with Karina sleeping peacefully in her arms.

It was that day in that exact moment I knew I saw a true angel.

----------------------🌸---------------------

Hey people thank you for reading😊

Just to make one thing clear () i use this whene the author (me) speaks in the middle of the pov's and [] when the character.

I am going to try making the chapters a bit more long😊🌸💕✨