Whis x Full Blooded Saiyan! Goku's Daughter! Female! Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

This really wasn't how it was suppose to go. That bastard, Gero, he thought of everything, didn't he? I didn't want to be created, yet I was. I'm some prototype Gero made to destroy Goku by taking samples of Goku's DNA and implanting them into one being.

Despite being a full blooded saiyan, I have blue eyes instead of our natural black eyes. How did that happen? I don't know. Technically I'm not apart of my mother's bloodline, but she still treats me the same way as Gohan and Goten. They didn't cut my tail for whatever reason so now I either look like a furry or something that came from space.

I walk onto the balcony of Capsule Corp. only to see a tall blue skinned man with a staff and a purple cat with revealing clothes. Bulma, Vegeta, and my dad were there talking with them, I stood at the door observing them until the blue man looked to me causing me to jump.

The purple cat followed the blue mans gaze and stared at me with curious eyes. "Who's that?" The cat asked point a finger at me. Bulma, Vegeta, and my father looked back to stare at who the cat was talking about. Vegeta's eyes widened slightly as he stared back at the cat. "O-oh her? She's just some nobody." Vegeta stumbled waving his hands to distract the cat.

'He stuttered.' I stated in my head until I realized what he said, "Hey! I'm not some nobody!" I declared raising a fist to Vegeta as my tail unwrapped from my waist and puffed up. "A saiyan?" The cat man asked pushing Vegeta to the side to loom over me. "Yeah, what about it, Kittycat?" I sneered crossing my arms as I sway my tail. "Somethings not adding up. Vegeta, explain." The cat demanded with his arms behind his back.

"W-well, this is Kakarot's daughter. She is the only full blooded female saiyan left." Vegeta explained stumbling on his words again. Vegeta was always like a second father to me, we argue sometimes but it's never major. I'm actually closer to Vegeta than I am with my actual father, but I still have a good relationship with him. "A full blooded female saiyan?" The blue man asked standing by the purple cat.

I felt a pit of anxiety dump on my stomach that sent me feeling sick. "What about it?" I asked a bit less aggressive than before. "Well you are the last female saiyan alive. A full blooded one at that." The cat said swaying his tail as well. "Well this has been lovely, (Y/N), follow me I have something to show you!" Bulma interrupted tugging my arm back into the building.

"(Y/N), you say?" The cat asked rhetorically stopping both of us in our tracks. I stayed silent, it didn't hit me that I couldn't sense his Ki. 'He is definitely powerful, so I should watch my tongue when I'm around him.' I thought as we had a stare down. I shifted my foot a bit before I walked into the building leaving the two mysterious people behind.

Bulma tugged me into her laboratory before hitting me on the head. "What were you thinking?!" She whisper shouted at me as I grunted and held my head in pain. She packs a hard punch. "Ow! What the hell, Bulma?!" I shouted back rubbing my head, trying to ease the pain.

"It's not like I know who that rat cat is!" I shouted leaving one hand on my head. "It doesn't matter, you don't talk to people like that!" She scolded as I stubbornly looked away knowing she was right. I sighed and rubbed the back of my head, "I need to get to school before my mother throws a fit." I said before walking out and flying to school.

Mini time skip

I step my foot on school ground and began to walk inside the school, I always kept my belongings in my locker so I had no trouble with getting those prepared. "Well well well, if it isn't the furry." I heard an arrogant voice call from behind me causing me to groan.

"(Random Guy Name)." I said turning around to face him, "I see you still have that weird ass monkey tail." He stated glaring down at me with disgust. "Yeah, so what?" I sneered glaring back at him. "We don't need furries like you here in this school." He said puffing his chest out at me.