Chapter 3

"Ryan, wake up."

"Baby shh." He groaned pulling me closer.

"Come on."

"Why?"

"We get to look at places today." He moved, placing his head in my neck.

"Ryan."

"Let's sleep."

"No all I do is sleep, so wake up please." I turned my head, pouting at him while he frowned, leaning in to peck my lips.

"Fine." He smiled and pulled me up with him as I sat up.

"Kids." I quickly pulled away from him as my mom opened the door.

"Breakfast time."

"You feeling okay honey."

"Yes I feel great actually." She nodded and left leaving us alone.

"You're cute when you blush."

"Shut up." He leaned over kissing my cheek, then got up to pull his clothes on.

"Perv."

"Don't know what you're talking about." I said shyly while I got up and pulled on pajama bottoms and headed downstairs where my mom and siblings were.

"What are you and Ryan doing today?"

"I think just going to look around."

"Me too."

"Jude, you have practice."

"But I want to go with Jessie and Ryan."

"How about Ryan and I pick you up from practice and we take you to get ice cream?"

"Okay!" I smiled kissing his cheek then grabbed my food before sitting down. Ryan came in and got his food before sitting down.

"Ry, your mom called last night asking for you." I grabbed his hand squeezing it.

"Did she say what she wanted?"

"To talk to you but she sounded funny."

"Probably high."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay I have you, your more than a mom to me." She came over kissing the back of his head.

"Thank you son." I smiled giving his hand another squeeze.

"So we're picking Jude up from practice and taking him to get ice cream."

"Sounds good."

We ate breakfast, then Ryan and I went to get ready for the day.

"Mom we're leaving."

"Okay honey, love you guys."

"Love you too." I yelled while Ryan pulled my hand, going outside. He opened the door and I sat down.

"Such a gentleman."

"Got that right." He smiled going outside to his car. We got in and headed off to the first place.

"So should we look for a two bedroom?"

"I mean the baby is going to be in our room for at least a year, but maybe for a guestroom."

"This is exciting." I leaned over, kissing his cheek making him smile. We pulled up to the apartments getting out. Ryan came over and took my hand.

"You must be the Taylors?"

"Yes that's us." He kissed my temple making me smile. I wanted to correct her, but then it sounded so good.

"Hey kids."