Chapter 24

"This is going to be a little cold." I nodded while Bradley squeezed my hand. Looking at the screen I waited for our baby to appear.

"There they are."

"They, as in plural?" I gasped looking closely at the screen.

"Yes Alison, you're having triplets." At that everything went black. I was not having three babies.

"Mrs. Stewart." Someone was shaking me and I slowly opened my eyes. The doctor gave me a smile as I fully opened my eyes.

"Breathe you're okay, you just past out." I looked at Bradley who was just staring at my belly in shock.

"Is there really three babies in there?"

"Yes there is." She smiled.

"Bradley." I said softly.

"Three babies." He said as he still stared at my belly.

"I'll leave you two. The pictures are right here when you're ready to leave."

"Thank you." She nodded and left leaving us alone. I cleaned off my belly before turning back to my husband who was still staring at my belly.

"Bradley look at my eyes, stop looking at my stomach."

"Three." I nodded reaching for him and he moved to take my hands.

"Tell me we're going to be okay, because I'm scared as hell right now."

"We're going to be okay, all four of you will be okay." He got up, pulling me into his arms hugging me to him.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"We should get going." I nodded as I he helped me down before we left I grabbed the pictures of our babies. It's going to take a while for it to sink in that there are three tiny babies in my belly. We left and headed towards my dad's house.

"You know, you were only supposed to put one in there."

"You're telling me. We're going to be okay though I promise." I nodded as he pulled up to the house and he quickly came over helping me out. We walked up to the door and went inside.

"Ali!" Keith smiled, running over to us.

"Hey buddy." I smiled down at my little brother picking him up giving him a hug.

"Where are mommy and daddy?" He put his finger over his mouth telling me to be quiet while we walked into the living room. My dad and Tylor were curled up on the couch sleeping. I smiled at them as I walked over to the other couch sitting down with Keith and Bradley next to me.

"Baby, still in your belly." He pointed to my belly.

"Yea we still have a while before the baby is born. Are you excited to be an uncle?"

"Yes." I smiled at him giving him a kiss on the cheek. I saw Tylor stir then look at us. My dad pulled her closer making her sigh.

"Hey."

"Hey, nice nap." She nodded before pushing my dad awake.

"Ali and Bradley are here." He looked up and smiled at us.

"How did the appointment go?" Tylor asked.

"She fainted."

"Why?"

"I'm surprised you didn't, but you're going to have three grandbabies." I smiled.

"Triplets?" Tylor said shocked then looked at my dad, who looked just like Bradley when he found out.