011

CHAPTER ELEVEN
'hey little train! wait for me! was held in chains, but now i'm free.'
"aw, did i upset you?"
~~~

o HIPPIE STOP o

laurie didn't remember being taken to the hospital. nor did she remember getting hurt. all she could remember is the way marcus held her, like he was afraid to let go. afraid he might lose her.

she had said yes when billy and marcus asked her to go to vegas with them and a couple of other people. so she stuck to her commitment and was now squished in a car with; marcus, willie, maria, billy, and saya. saya drove and marcus sat in the front seat, while the rest of them were squished into the back.

"i didn't lose my virginity to becky cruz. i diddled her but she didn't reciprocate." billy objected, throwing his hands into the air.

"don't be pig." maria scoffed, picking at the chipped polish on her nails. the red specks were falling everywhere, causing willie to become annoyed.

"all i'm saying is you take a dude that far down the hall and then slam a door on his balls, would it kill her to jerk me off into a crusty napkin." he started up again, his voice becoming gradually louder. laurie squirmed in her seat, trying to adjust her jeans.

"you ever had to sulk home with a pair of blue balls?" billy asked. willie and marcus shook their heads no, and saya and maria gave him a sympathetic look.

"no but my ex did." laurie spoke up, earning questioning glares from her car-mates. "what he didn't let me finish!"

"brutal." marcus muttered while shaking his head.

"a girl gets anywhere near me and she's begging for it." willie said. lauire knocked him upside the head, disappointed in the boy.

"that's cause you only date air heads." maria laughed, wiping her pants free of polish flakes. willie done the same to his while he gave maria another nasty look.

"who ruthie? one time thing." he clarified.

maria scoffed, "she talks like a total asshole." laurie nodded her head in agreement. "dating advice coming from you? i wonder how chico's gonna react when he finds out his precious little girl snuck away." willie spoke in a baby voice at the end.

maria rolled her eyes, not bothering to bicker with him. "probably not rational, but he's not gonna do shit." laurie put in, giving willie a harsh glare. the boy threw his arms up in defense and smirked at her.

"how do you know that lorelai?" saya asked from the front, peeping at laurie threw the mirror. laurie rolled her tongue on the inside of her lip, taking in a deep breath.

"don't worry about it saya, just drive." she spoke back harshly. marcus raised his eyebrows at the girl, the two making contact. laurie quickly broke it and went into a quiet conversation with a stressed maria.

~~~

saya pulled into the parking lot of some sketched up hippie looking place, making everyone furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

"yo, i signed up for a road trip to vegas. maybe have some laughs, meet some fly girls. what is this shit?" willie asked what everyone was thinking, as he hesitated to get out of the car. marcus offered his hand to laurie, who took it and went into his arms.