012

(btw, this chapter has not been edited, so read at your own risk)

CHAPTER TWELVE
"bitches these days are so sensitive"
"scumbags like you"

o BIG TOP BIG TOP o

somehow all of the drugged up teenagers made it to their rooms. billy and marcus shared one, while maria and laurie shared, and saya and willie shared. marcus and billy had scurried off somewhere and willie and saya were nowhere to be found. so maria and laurie thought it would be a good idea to go to the bar, even though they were already high.

"you brought money?" maria asked, stumbling over her own two feet and almost bumping into people. many people gave the two girls nasty glares, but they ignored it and continued through the casino.

"no, but that's why there's old men at the bar." maria rolled her eyes drastically at laurie's answer and took a seat at the bar. the cute bartender gave them a toothy smile and held a finger up, indicating that he would be right with them. maria slouched her head onto the counter, her hair flowing out everywhere. the girls, yet again, getting stares.

a bald man with tattoos covering his arms, nudged laurie in the side, gaining her attention. he smiled creepily at her and adjusted his body to face hers. she tried her hardest not to punch the guy and instead gave him a thin lip smile.

"what's a pretty thing like you doing down here all alone?" he asked in a condensing tone, licking his lips. his eyes wandered down to her chest area and she quickly crossed her arms over her breasts.

"i'm with my friends." laurie answered, moving her head a bit so the man could see maria, who was still asleep on the counter. he chuckled lowly and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. laurie squirmed her head away from him and smacked his hand. "maria let's go" she shook the girl. maria groaned and threw her head back, keeping her eyes screwed shut.

"okay, so what can i get for you two ladies?" the bar tender opened his notepad, pen in hand. maria smiled seductively at him, slightly biting down on her bottom lip. he smiled, but his eyes showed that he was confused at the interaction. laurie rolled her eyes and scooted farther away from the man, who was still trying to talk her up.

"we could get outta here. go to a movie, maybe back to my place..." he spoke on and on. laurie scoffed and finally gave in.

"yeah, we can get out of here." she batted her eyelashes, giving him a look of innocence. he smirked happily and got up from his stool, laurie following him shortly after. as soon as the pair rounded the corner that separates the casino and the entrance, laurie shoved her booted foot into his back, knocking him forward. he let out a wheeze and turned to laurie.

"what the hell is your problem?"

"scumbags like you." she replied, now shoving her foot into his crotch, making him groan again and fall to the ground. laurie gave him one last kick in his side and walked back into the casino. she could vaguely hear the sound of worried voices coming from where the man was, but she ignored them and hurriedly walked away. when she returned to the bar she found that maria was gone, and so was the bar tender that was serving them.

"laurie there you are!" willie walked up to her, painting from running around the casino. "do you know where anybody else is?"