Tʜᴇ Dᴀʀᴋ Aʀᴛs pt1

"Welcome to the Academy of the dark arts, Arabella." Headmaster said as when he opened the door. I stepped out the limo and eyed the large building in front of me. I could tell the was just the start of it because it seemed to continue more in the back. There were many towers connect to the large building in front of us.

This is not intimidating at all.

I heard laughter and loud footsteps. I looked over to see a group of people who are I'm assuming, friends. I watched as they rushed inside laughing. My heart ached at the sight.

Being cooped in an all white room only leaving to use the bathroom, eat, and an hour of "free time" led me to be alone and with no friends at all. I had no one to talk to but my doll, Minnie, who I had since I was little girl. I'm assuming.

It then clicked to me that they were wearing all the same outfits. I looked down at mine, Ms. Abigail provided me with clothes so I wouldn't walk out with an ugly white gown and barefoot. It was a pretty yellow sundress and white flats. These are the nicest clothes I have ever been provided with.

"Don't worry, Abigail." Ms. Abigail said softly. I looked over at her. "Once we get inside we have our finest school guide explain everything to you." She said. I nodded slowly. School guide?

"Come along. We don't want you to be late to it either." Headmaster said, fixing his suit. His shiny rings glistening in the sunlight. Ms. Abigail grabbed my hand and we made our way inside.

The doors were pulled open and a gush of cold air hit our bodies. We stepped in and a soft gasp escaped my lips. The outside didn't prepare me for the inside. Even though I could see everything the place was dimly lit. The ceiling was almost seven story's tall and hanging from them were chandeliers with black crystals. The walls were dark grey and had white designs on them. On both sides of the walls and across from each other, we're two windows that were as tall as the ceilings but they were covered by the large and long curtains. I looked ahead of me.

In front of the double doors was grand staircase that led to two more staircases on the side. On the sides of the staircase were hallways. Which led to something that I didn't know but I can hear the light chatter of people coming from it. Headmaster walked ahead of us and we started to walk up the steps.

Once we made it to the top we headed for the wall, where he grabbed the statue, that was placed against the wall, by the neck and twisted it. How charming. A loud snap hummed across the room then the sound of something unlocking and wheels turning started to happen in the wall. It stopped altogether before the wall slide over.

Behind it was a office that was big enough to be a classroom. There were couches on the side of the room in front of a fireplace and a little coffee table on front of it. In the center of the room sat a desk with various of papers, pens, and square looking thingy.

"Take a seat Miss. Davis and let's get started on your paperwork." He said. We all sat down and started to talk about my stay here.

After about an hour of signing papers and talking we were finally finished. The headmaster smiled and slide one final paper in front of me. I frowned.

"I thought we were done?" I asked impatient and confusingly. He smiled then leaned forward. He locked his hands together.

"Now this is the most serious part. This is where we either part ways or we see each other again tomorrow morning." He said calmly and darkly. I nodded for him to continue.

"If you sign this paper. You are agreeing to becoming a protégée for this school."

"Protégée?" I asked. Where is this going.

"Our school is for the gifted. The lost and then founds you could say. We pick the best people who we know will fit right in and accommodate to this lifestyle. The people here are ghosts. The government knows about us but the people of this world don't.

We are a small community deep in the world where no one knows of this small little town. Some people call it a heaven but many of them call it a hell. Most people would call what were assigned to do is wicked and sinful." He said while walking around his desk.

"Just get to the point." Miss. Abigail said monotonously. He chucked then walked to lean against his desk in front of me.

"Were assassins, sweetheart. You are the first to be recruited in almost 10 years." He said.

"10 years? Why that long and why am I the first since then?" I asked sharply. He smiled again.

"I love that your first question is why we waited so long." He chucked then propped himself upright. "We have been having a hard time looking for new recruits. The world is evolving. Technology is evolving. We have to be careful where our next steps take us. One wrong move and we could be exposed and our enemies could figure out where we are and attack us. Although we would be prepared, we aren't ready for the public eye yet." He said.

"And as to why you? Well we decided to take our interests to people who we know could handle it. A regular citizen could go crazy to an isolation like this or couldn't handle a single kill on their small minds." He continued. Wait a minute.

"Are you calling me crazy?" I asked. Both him and Abigail laughed. I smiled.

"Sweetie, we're all crazy here. Take it as a compliment." He said while laughing in between. He calmed down and continued.

"You are a very special case to us. We know you can handle it here. You haven't experienced the outside world yet. You haven't adapted to it so you could adapt to here no problem." I nodded in agreement. That is true. I had a hard time understanding what was the talking thing in the car they called a radio.

"Wait a minute. Aren't there like over 1000 students here? There can't be that many bad people out there." I said. He laugh again.

"There more than you can know. Trust me, you will see soon enough." He said quietly. "So what do you say? Are you in or are you out?" He asked then pushed the paper and pen to me.

What do I have to lose? Apparently I'm an orphan. I don't know anyone outside of this place so I couldn't really rat this place out of I wanted to. What the heck.

I grabbed the gold encrusted pen and signed my name. After I was done I looked at Headmaster.

"Welcome to your new home and to becoming our first assassin in over 10 years." Him and Miss. Abigail started to clap.

WOOOWEE
*rounds of applauses*
WOW. FIRST PAGE OF MY SECOND BOOK DONE. I MEAN WOW *clapping continues* PLEASE SAVE IT TILL THE END I BEG OF YOU.
Hello!! Welcome to Killers. I'm so excited about this book. This is my first time writing anything like this and I'm actually enjoying it. I feel like I could work a little more on it but I think so far we're getting somewhere.
I bid you all farewell and see you guys in the next chapter. Things are getting INTERESTING.

STAY HOT AND PRETTY AND DRINK YOUR WATER BOYS AND GIRLS
kisses💋