Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

"Wake up, bunny." A voice said in my ear. I groaned and rolled over to another body. I wrapped my arms them. Who ever I was on wrapped theirs around me.

"You gotta get up, baby." Eros said. I shook my head and tightened my arms around whoever I was on. They started to sit up with me. I groaned out as they did.

I opened my eyes to see Vince was the one I was holding onto. I looked over to see Eros looking at me with a soft smile. "Time to get up, bunny." He said. I sighed then rolled away and Eros helped me down from the bed. He gently sat me down on the ground before I made my way to the closet to pick my outfit.

"Wear what you want, sweetheart. Uniforms aren't required till tomorrow." Eros said leaning against the doorframe of the closest. I grabbed a cute little green crop top and grabbed some kaki colored cargo pants. I grabbed some green nikes to pair off the outfit. I hope i'm not over doing it for my first day. I wanna look cute but I also wanna be comfy.

"Come on. Go to the bathroom and change. We will be downstairs getting your breakfast ready." Eros said. I groggily made my way to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and started to get ready.

Once I was done I brushed out my hair, brushed my teeth and then put a little lip balm on. I grabbed a hair clip, clipped my hair up, and pulled a few hairs out. I walked out and made my way downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see Eros and Elliot cooking breakfast, Sammy sitting on the counter texting away on his phone while twirling a knife with his other hand, and finally Vince sitting at his desk cleaning his gun. I made my way to the seat at the counter and plopped myself down.

"My baby." Elliot whispered before kissing my cheek repeatedly before setting my play down in front of me. Mmh, eggs and bacon. For the past three days Elliot and Eros have been the only cooking so far and I could not complain at all. They were amazing cooks, well considering anything was better then what I was fed in the asylum.

I started eating and starting to cross everything off of my mental list for school. I have my notebooks, pens, pencils, and folders. It's been a while since I've been in school and I'm starting to feel queasy about it. This was a big step for me.

"Alright bunny, drink your juice. I want my bunny jumping around today." Vince said softly before setting orange juice in front of me. I drinker it all while he watched me with a smile on his face.

"Good job baby. Get your stuff ready." He said. I turned and hopped down off the chair. I grabbed my stuff from the window bench. I turned and sat down. I looked up and that's when I finally noticed the boys outfit choices. Elliot leaning against the counter talking to Eros, was wearing black cargo pants, a white T-shirt that hugged his muscles just right, to cover the shirt he had a green button up jacket over it. His shoe choice was a pair all white nikes. Elliot had his buzz cut trimmed so it looks sharp from all angles and his piercing light brown eyes were shining in the light.

Vince who was bending over his gun, was wearing baggy denim pants with a white shirt tucked into his pants. Black long socks with a pair of dress shoes. To top it off he had a black blazer and a gold chain on. His inky black hair was gelled back and he had on gold rimmed glasses. I tilted my head. I didn't know he wore glasses. His long ringed fingers running over a part of the gun.

Sammy still sitting on the counter twirling his knife was wearing white slacks that were very sharp looking and white collar v neck polo. The v was so low that it stopped near his pecks. To keep from having his neck bare, he put on a gold chain as well and a white beaded necklace. His shoes were pointed dress shoes that were very shiny. His curly hair was messy and all over the place but it looked like it was meant to be that way.