JUⵊCE

This is not Arabella. Just wanted to give the idea of the dress she is wearing.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

Sammy pov

I twirled the knife in my hand and reveled in the goosebumps from the feeling of the cold sharp Steele between my fingers. God, there is just nothing like a pretty knife, sharp, shiny, and ready to be used. I chuckled when I nicked my hand from twirling it to fast.

I slowed down my twirling and stared at it. My thoughts drifted to Bella. What I would give just to cut a little part on her body. It was like a blank canvas for me and my artwork and I'm paint to draw on it. I would carve my name on her body first. Just above her hip so I can feel the healed skin on my hand when I fuck her from the back.

"Please." A hoarse voice called out pulling me from day dream. A frown instantly pulled at me. I tuck the day dream safely in the back of my mind before I spoke.

"Why are you speaking?" I asked raising a brow. My long fingers curling around my knife. I then turned my head to see Buck Greenly. Buck was Dane Vining's right hand man.

He's been in charge of his clubs ever since Dane left out of states. So being in charge of his clubs also means being in charge of the girls they kidnapped for sex trafficking.

"Please. What do you want? Money?" He said. His pig like face sweating so much I might need to get a bucket.

"Nope I have enough." I said swinging my legs back and forth on the desk.

"Is it power? Im friends with a lot of people. I can put in a good wo-" I cut him off by laughing loudly

"Oh my god." I said between giggles. "Im so sorry. Power? Honestly? Do I look like someone who needs power?" I asked with a big smile on my face. I was pointing at myself with my knife. He didn't say anything he just stared at me. Hate and anger started to swirl in them.

I tsked. "Now, now, Bucky boy." I said hopping off the desk I was sitting on. "Is someone getting angry?" I asked. He snarled.

"You think this is funny? I know people who will eat you for dinner and clean their with your bones and believe me. Once they know I'm gone they will do just that." He snarled.

The smile I had on slowly drifted from my face. Is he? Threatening me? My lip curled in a sneer. I flung the knife.

I watched as it landed into his eye. His screams were now louder than ever.

Bullseye.

I moved towards him in three strides. I then grabbed the handle and jerked it so his grand movies with it.

"Shut up!" I yelled. His screams quieted but he still whimpered.

"Now. I'm gonna say this one time and one time only because guess what? This is the last time you're ever gonna hear anything again.
Those same people who will quote on quote "clean their teeth with my bones." I said signing air quotes. "I'm going to send them different pieces of your body with a little note that will say the fucker who died to the guy you were supposed to eat for dinner." I smiled cruelly before jerking the knife once more.

"You are a pathetic excuse of scum that walks this planet. You think you have power? What power? You think you got it by running a little club owned by your boss? Please. You think you got it by kidnapping innocent little girls?" Anger building up in me and I jerked his head harder by the knife. He screamed. "No, you didn't. You are perverted little boy who your mother should have swallowed." I then jerked the knife out and slammed it into the other eye then grabbed the gun from my jeans. I shot him in the chest then head.