ᴘɪɴᴄʜ

"Everyone knows that teacher x student is the best trope

"Everyone knows that teacher x student is the best trope." Saven drawled out. She paused before holding a finger up. "But like college wise. The highschool ones where the main character is like 18 is so fucking weird." She finished taking a sip from her wine cooler.

Kat looked at Saven with a scowl. "Absolutely not, enemies to lovers is the best trope." She was pointing a nail file at her. Saven rolled her eyes with a disgusted face.

"Are you kidding? Don't get me wrong, when it's time for the romance to start it's great sure but come on. I feel like that trope is such a waste of time, like pulling my hair out, gauge my eyes out, waste of time." Saven said monotonously.

Kat rolled her eyes before going back to her nails and started filing them again. I listened quietly to their banter with a small banter on my face. There were times where I didn't understand what they talking about but they are kind enough to fill me in. 

I was currently curled up in a corner of the couch and holding my wine cooler close to my chest listening to the girls talk. I added my opinion every now and then to ensure that I'm listening.

Tonight was a Friday night and it was the last day of exam week. A couple months has flown by, making it December now. I've been practically pulling out my hair because I refused to let Eros do my work for me, wanting to do it on my own, but it's very stressful. It was the consequence of letting him do it for me lately. Yeah never happening again.

It's been a long time since I've actually hung out with the girls. I'm sometimes by myself or mostly with the boys. Pretty sure Sammy was crying when I told him I wanted to go to girls night. Then tried to say that he was one of the girls but I wasn't going for it.

I wanted to be on my own for a minute. I love my boys with all my heart but I feel like I want to try to be on my own for a minute. God, if Sammy heard my thoughts he would be in a coma right now. I giggled softly to myself imagining it.

"What's so funny?" I jumped out of my skin when I saw that Saven was practically in front of me. She had her eyes squinted at me and her lips pursed. She was very excited about finally having me to herself. Something about me being her little chihuahua that she can practically carry around.

Which is not true because she's shorter than me. I shook my before answering, "uh-uhm-" I dragged out trying to remember the conversation.

"The teacher x student comment you made." I said, laughing nervously. She hummed before leaning back into her spot before continuing her debate. Whew.

Kat was sitting cross crossed on the floor and was twirling her half pale purple pigtail. She perked up as if she remembered something, "Have any of you guys seen, Gina?" She asked eyeing us.

Serene was on her stomach, kicking her legs, coloring in this flower coloring book. She froze before saying, "Actually no. Maybe she fell off cliff." She said, still looking down. Kat slapped her lightly which made Serene look up with a 'what?' face.