The Meeting

A small boy with bright blonde hair and stricking blue eyes with three whisker marks on each check is running through the streets of Konoha. The boy's name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, yes he knows his name and he knows of the fox. He met the fox about a year ago when a mob beat him half to death. Behind him is a mob of angry villagers, holding an assortment of items from bats to kitchen knives to even broken bottles.

DEMON

MURDERER

MONSTER

KILLER

Words are flying at the young boy, he turns a corner to be faced with a dead end. Groaning internally he waits for the pain to come. After an hour of torture the mob leaves and goes on their own way happy with their work. Naruto slowly gets up, blood covering his body he slowly makes his way out of the ally carful to not be seen by any civilians. 

Running to the only place that makes him feel safe, The Forest

Uchiha Compound

A young boy is on the ground crying as he looks up at his older brother, bodies scadered over the road family homes soaked in blood. The streets in the compound are quite except the crying of one young boy. "Why Itachi-nii?? Why did you kill everyone??!" The young boy screamed at his older brother, "To test my strength, Grow up to hate me Sasuke when you get these eye come and kill me." "Why didn't you kill me?" Sasuke yells wanting to know why he is the only one alive. "Because you are not worthy of killing."

With that Itachi walks away leaving his younger brother behind. Sasuke runs as far away as he can from the compound filled with death and painful memories of who he once loved. Running into the forest the place he feels most at peace.

Haruno household

A small pick haired girl is cowering in the corner of her room trying to be as small as possible hoping her 'father' can't find her. The drunk man starts yelling and stumbling throughout the house. "SAKARA!! GET DOWN HERE!" He yells. "You little monster when i get my hands on you..." He trails off. The young girl opens her window and jumps out into the night with tears in her eye's. Running for her life away from all the abuse, she runs to a place he will never find her, The Forest.

________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto runs through the the forest only to crash into a raven haired boy, they both look at eachother. "W-who a-are you? A-are you going t-to h-hurt me too?" Naruto asks studdering in fear. "N-no are you going to h-hurt me?" The raven haired boy asks. Naruto shakes his head, wiping the rest of his tears away. "W-whats your n-name? I'm N-naruto Uzumaki." He asks/states to the dark haired boy. "I'm S-sasuke Uchiha." He answers. Rustling in forest coming towards them puts the two boys on edge, they look at eachother than back at where to noise is coming from to see a pink haired girl with green eyes come into the clearing.

Sakura looks up to see two boy's her age one with blonde hair and blue eyes and the other raven hair with black eyes. "A-are you going to h-hurt m-me?" she asks sadly. Both boys shake their heads. "What's your name?" Naruto asks the girls. "Sakura H-haruno." She says quietly. "Why are you crying?" Naruto asks no longer frightened, knowing these two are also hurt. "M-my dad blames me f-for my mom's death, he c-comes home d-drunk and beats m-me." She bursts into tears. 

The two boys throw there arms around her and mutter in her ear, "I'm going to beat him up" or "How horrible" They hold her for a little bit before letting her go. "What about you?" She gestures to Sasuke, "M-my brother k-killed my whole c-clan." He says tears slipping down his face. Naruto and Sakura wrap him in a hug mutter sweet nothings in his ears. "What are you going to do now?" Asks Naruto, "I'm going to kill him like he told me to." He states firmly. Naruto looks deep in thought than looks confusingly at him. "What?" He asks. "Why would you liten to a murderer, I mean there must be a reason why he did it. wouldn't it make more sense to get strong enough to ask him why?" naruto asks.

Sasuke looks like he is about to argue but stops and thinks for a minute. He nods, "That makes sense thanks Naruto." He says with a smale smile at the blonde.

"What is your story Naruto?" Asks Sakura. Taking a deep breath Naruto starts to speak, "My full name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze." He states the two openly gawk at him. "Your the son of the fourth?" Sakura asks is a disbelieving voice. Naruto nods and continues with his story. "Do you know about the nine tails attack 5 years ago?" He as asks the other two. They both nod wanting him to continue. "Well the fourth didn't kill the fox since it's make entirely of chakra, he had to seal it within a newborn." He pauses to let it sink in and is about to continue when Sasuke interrupts, "He sealed it within you?" He all but yells. nodding he continues. "Do you really think he would just seal the fox within a random baby?" He asks with a shake of their heads he says, "The villagers think that I am the fox and like to beat me every c-chance they g-get." He finishes and starts to cry, waiting for the harsh words.

Naruto is truly surprised when he feels two sets of arms comforting him. Sasuke and Sakura whisper in his ear "Stupid villagers" and "They don't know what they are talking about." 

Naruto smiles, "Thanks you guys." They nod there heads, Sakura speaks up, "Do you guys want to be each others family?" She asks full of hope. Both boys smile widely at her.

That night a family was formed, one unlikely family.