Chapter 6

3rd POV

Team 7 spends the next week training and just spending time with each other. Walking through the village, they arrive at the Hokage's office. Kakashi knocks on the office door, "Come in." calls the aged Hokage. Team 7 steps through the door. 

Shikaku Nara was standing beside the Hokage. "Ahh Team 7, I'm glad you could make it." Speaks the Hokage. "We have come to a decision about your skills and knowledge." The three Genin perk up, waiting to hear what the Hokage was about to say.

The Hokage glances at Shikaku, motioning for him to explain. "The three of you are very strong for your age and by going over your answers on the test, we can tell that the three of you have very mature mindsets and you have the skills to back it up." He states in a lazy tone. 

The Hokage continues, "We have made the decision that you three will be promoted to Chinin but stay as team 7, till you get more experience." The three siblings looked at each other in surprise, but were glad they can stay together. 

The Hokage throws three scrolls at the newly appointed Chunin, "Come back in two days to get your first mission. "The Hokage smiles as they salute and disappear in a puff of smoke.

Shikaku turns to his Hokage, "I think we made a great decision, they will be an amazing team." The Hokage nods in response smiling softly as he takes a puff off his pipe.

Arriving back at Kakashi's apartment, the three sibling look at eachother with smiles on there face's before hugging each other, "We did it you guys!" Sakura cheers. The two boys laugh and nod in agreement.

Kakashi is standing off to the side watching the scene unfold before him, looking at the three with a look that says 'proud father'. Kakashi being deep in thought about his three kid's didn't notice the Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura rush at his before it was to late. 

Before he knew it he was being plowed to the ground, "oof, guys take it easy on an old man," Kakashi jokes. The three siblings look unimpressed, "Your not that old dad." Naruto comments with a chuckle when he spots a slight blush under Kakashi's mask. 

Kakashi's POV

A warm feeling passes through me every time one of them call me dad, I feel so happy when they do. I'm glad the Hokage has made the decision to keep us together as a team. "Okay kids get off your old man so I can make some dinner." I say with a wide smile, under my mask seeing the three of them smile. 

I make my way to the kitchen and start making a big feast to congratulate them for becoming Chunin. I start to think what how powerful they will be in the future, and how they will be great people. I'm half way through dinner when I hear a knock on the door, I hear the door open and Naruto start to speak. "Hey Asuma sensei" "Hey Naruto is Kakashi here?" Asuma asks. "Ya he is, Sensei!" Naruto calls as I make my way out of the kitchen.

"Hey Asuma what can I do for you?" I ask as I notice Naruto join his siblings in the living room. "I was wondering if you want to join the other sensei's for a drink," He leans in a bit closer, "We are going to discuss if we should enter our teams in the Chunin exams." He finishes and leans back waiting for my answer. 

"I would but I have my students over for dinner and they wont be entering the exams because they just got a field promotion to chunin." I say with pride in my voice. Asuma's jaw drops to the floor, "Your saying that the dead last, fangirl and emo made it to Chunin early?" He breaths out in disbelief. I chuckle to myself when I feel my kids glares aimed at the door.

"Come in Asuma and actually meet my team." I state motioning for him to come in. He steps inside and I close the door behind him. I motion for him to follow me and I lead him to the living room. Asuma takes a seat on the armchair, facing the couch where the kids are sitting. "Hey Asuma sensei," Sasuke greets with a smile on his face.