Chapter eight

The sound of a harsh slap echoed in the room. Once again. "I just asked you a simple job to do and you can't even do it?! V I am expecting  much better from you but recently it feels like you're not trying your best!" She yelled at him. V could literally see the wrinkles in her forehead, she's fucking angry. "did you not know why that key is so important???? THAT KEY IS FOR SAEPAY'S SAKE OKAY?!" She grunts in anger, grabbing her locks to stop her to do something she might regret. " FUCK! If you fail once more V you're out. NOW LEAVE!" V sighed, well its basically his fault but one thing is for sure he doesn't want to quit Saepay, no matter what happens, even if he had to beg and kneel, he won't quit.

V bit his bottom lip and left the room of the raging president. As he left he saw a very familiar figure,he clicked his tongue out of annoyance. "You snitched up on me didn't you kage?" V said as he look straight towards his figure.

Kage was leaning on the walls as if he was eavesdropping-no, clearly eavesdropping on their conversation. "Well well isn't it nice seeing executive V getting scolded by the president? I mean the task was so easy and he wasn't able to get it. What a pity right V sunbae-nim?" Kage joked as he walks towards V, that irritatingly smirk present in his face.

V clenched his jaw,his whole ass faking the key plan because he wasn't able to get the key failed, because there's an idiot named Kage to ruin his perfect crime. Stupid snitch. "Wouldn't it be entertaining to see the respected executive V get demoted in his place?" Kage asked him, a mocking smile present in his face.

"well I guess it would be fun for you" V said, eyes looming. Kage wasn't lying when he felt shivers down his spine when V looked at him like that. He patted his shoulder and went to whisper : "hmm unfortunately that would not happen" his voice menacing at this point Kage was shitless scared,he definitely forgot that V murdered a lot of people and he was on the brink of pissing on his pants.

V chuckled and walked away from Kage. After a couple of seconds Kage snapped out of his trance, he growled as he clenched his fist tightly to the point where his knuckles turn white. "F-FUCK I'll make sure to bring him down"

-

"YOU YOU JUNGKOOK DID YOU NOT KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM?!" Charlotte basically screamed at his face, I mean who wouldn't? Jungkook was gone for almost a day for fucks sake and Charlotte's overthinking didn't help her one bit. All through out the day she was pacing around feeling anxious and worried for jungkook not until jenna suggested to track him down which is such a good idea that it stopped Charlotte from her worrying. Then they've known that he was actually on the team.

On the other hand Jungkook thought he'd go home with Charlotte raging mad and would scream at him ( this was the only thing that happened lol ) but he didn't thought he would be crushed in a hug as Charlotte screamed at him. "NOW JUNGKOOK DON'T SNEAK LIKE THAT OK YOU MADE ME WORRIED SO MUCH" she continued now rubbing her cheek into his. "Nooooo Charlotte stop" Jungkook cried trying to remove Charlotte away into his body. Jungkook looked around for help but the rest were definitely not looking at him or they were purposely avoiding eye contact with him.

'you guys have no mercy!'

"Hey hey charlotte stop you're choking the poor boy" Jenna pulled away Charlotte from Jungkook, Jungkook never felt so happy and pleased with Jenna. "Anyway the key?" Jenna asked as she neck lock's Charlotte who was still crying. Jungkook sighed "here,it was kinda?easy to get...." Jungkook said handing Jenna the key.

Jenna examined the key with her eyes, confirming if it really was the key. She gasped alerting all the people present in the room. "Is there something wrong?!" Jennie panicked, "shit maybe we got the wrong key" Jackson also panicked, "don't jinx it you dumb bitch" Mark nudged Jackson's sides earning a groan from him.

Jenna sighs "I-It's similar?"

"WHAT?!" All of them (except jenna) Simultaneously screamed.

"You see the structure is similar but the pattern are different." She explained, placing the key into a similar photocopy machine where it can scan the item and show it on a screen. Jenna releases Charlotte who instantly leeched herself to Jungkook ,surprising the other.

( Key 1 - supposed to be the key to steal
Key 2 - the one jk and the company brought)

Jenna also inputs key 1 in order to find the difference amongst the item. She then points out key number 2('s?) Head. "As you can see both are similar-almost the same exact thing when you look at it in a distance... but if you look closely the two have different key head patterns. Key number 1 has a more intricate pattern but number two has a more sloppy pattern." Jenna explains.

"what a scumbag they could just use a security lock in the department store with a plain ass key" Mark comments as Jennie fully agrees.

"Here's the thing dear little Mark, through thorough investigation I found out that the lock used by the thief was originally from a prestigious and professional lock maker in Russia, of course with such fancy lock there would be a fancier key." Jenna says knocking down everyone with her point.

"Well since we got the wrong key where is the real one?" Jennie asked. "that is something we still don't know but maybe the key you got a hold of maybe has a clue" Jenna answers as she looks hopefully to the key.

"well of course it isn't easy to steal a key that holds such a marvelous gem"

Jungkook and the rest has left the room leaving only Charlotte and Jenna inside. "Hey when do you think President Jin arrive?" Charlotte asks doing her usual paperwork. "2 weeks from now on?" Jenna calculated but still examining key number 2.

The two heard the door open and there stood Jimin. "I thought you left for work Mr. Park?" Charlotte asked, Jimin shook his head "I was just confirming something before I report it" He answered then gave Jenna his phone. "Play it" Jimin said. Jenna then eyed Jimin, confused but still played the recording.

"V?!"

"why do you know him??????"

"met him at Chong Hi's party......"

"oh really.... SIR please give us back the book it is really important"

"bro you sound like a cow"

"yeah I don't care–GIVE US THE BOOK!"

"I'll give it to you if you get it to me"

"Pleaseeee V! We really need the book—"

The recording cut off, the faces of Jenna and Charlotte in shock. "That voice....V of Saepey?!" Charlotte yelled, panicking. "It can't be...how are they even there? Coincidence?" Jenna asked,prominent that she was also panicking. Knowing that V was a madman and is really known for being mercilessly while still looking like an angel. "It seems that it isn't a coincidence, he was also present in Chairman Chong's party it is likely that this isn't a coincidence"Jimin said a somewhat dejected look on his face.

"Fuck how did Saepay know about this information?! This is a commission we were given privately by the Tanaka Corp themselves?!" Charlotte exclaimed, "maybe he asked another group?" Jimin tried to lighten up the mood but it seems like it was a failure.

"Impossible, President Tanaka only knows our group and he also signed a contract to us and it is clearly stated there to never ask another agent company for commissions, but this concludes to something there is a spy in our company" Charlotte said earning a gasp from the two.

-

Finally I updated lmao

I kept on holding back this story im rlly sorry but hope u enjoy <3