Chapter Four

"well surprise not only  him got a hard on, but me as well darling"

Jungkook's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "shocked aren't you? How about you give me a blow instead of some hand job" V said, his eyes shows lust.

Jungkook stutters "W–What?! No! Why would I do that! I only know your name which is a letter! What kind of parents do you have that they only gave you a single lettered name!" Jungkook yelled trying to yank away from his hold.

V tightened his grip making Jungkook shriek "s–Stop! Leave me alone ashhkdod–" He was cut off when he felt two lips smashing into his.

Jungkook's eyes got as wide as a saucer pan. WHY IS HE KISSING ME SKKDKSSK?!! KSDB

Kiss u dumb fuck

Jungkook closed his eyes and kissed back. V's lips are out of this world, it's so soft and skillful.

The once passionate kiss turned into the most heated kiss in the world. Jungkook's hands found its way into his hair, tugging it often.

Taehyung licked his bottom lip asking permission if he can shove his tounge inside his mouth. Jungkook slightly parted his mouth and then he felt Taehyung's tounge inside of his mouth!

Taehyung explored the younger's cavern. He can taste the dinner they ate a while ago with a hint of some liquor. It isn't the most pleasant thing but guess what He likes it.

Taehyung pulled away, Jungkook panted his hands onto Taehyung's chest. Which was bulk, god he would kill someone just to marry this man.

"You enjoyed it didn't you?" Jungkook sighed and shyly nodded his head

"then wh–OH" Before he could even continue what he's  saying Jungkook got on his knees.

"Agent V? Hey! Did you mute your ear piece? AGENT V I got everything the Chairman said! Where are you! We are on a rush–"

"fuck" V groaned as Jungkook lightly pecked his boner, "shit shit shit"

Jungkook unzipped his pants, pulled it down with the boxers and Jungkook almost yelps when his dick literally slapped his face.

Jungkook's eyes widened, looking at the dick it was pretty huge, probably a inch more taller than the Chairman. Wait why is he comparing dicks?!

Anyways, Jungkook gave some dainty kisses on the tip of his dick and then took his dick in his mouth, taking as much as he can.

V moans, Jungkook's mouth feels like heaven, it was so hot inside of it. Jungkook slowly bopping his head, V pants, his hands found it's way into the younger's brown locks.

Jungkook then bopped his head faster, he looked up and saw how V likes everything he does. Jungkook smirked from the inside, he stopped, V was annyoed, his climax is nearing and he got to stop?!

Before V could utter a word Jungkook licked his dick from the base to the tip while looking at him straight in the eye.

He looks so hot and fuckable.

V got impatient, He isn't satisfied On what Jungkook's giving him he wanted more, he wanted his dick inside his mouth, so he bucked his hips letting Jungkook take the dick in his mouth.

Jungkook whimpered, "I got impatient baby imma fuck your mouth until your throat got sore" V hissed and then snaked his hands into Jungkook's locks once again to take control of the movement.

Jungkook's eyes gets teary, the whole dick was in his mouth right now. And it's hitting his throat! He was deep throating V!

V throwed his head back while letting out a deep moan, fuck it feels so fucking good! Better than all the girls who gave him a low quality blow job! This was the highest quality!

Taehyung's hips stutter he fucked his mouth fast and when he felt his climax nearing, he pulled his dick out and cummed in his face.

Jungkook was shocked, He brings up a finger on his face swipes some cum and lick it while having an aye contact with V.

V smirked, He realised how lewd Jungkook looks. Hair messy, lips swollen and pink, cheeks blazing red and eyes hooded.

"fuck you're so se–THE HELL?!" before he could even continue Jungkook got up grabbed his pouch and then storms away, leaving V dumbfounded.

So Jungkook ran away from the room, he realised what he just did. He gave a guy that he just met a blow job! Who in the hell would do that?! Definitely Jungkook.

Jungkook prays to God that hopefully the two wouldn't cross paths or he'll literally die in embarrassment.

He looked at his crotch and there's definitely a tent in there. Goddamn! Just gonna fix you once I got home!

Jungkook's grabbed his phone, 12 : 56

It's almost one o'clock, anddd he has some friends waiting for him outside, he should hurry.

He forgot to noticed that he had 49 missed calls from Jimin and 59 texts from Jimin as well.

-

Suzy stayed the night at Cipher's. To be honest the place is very interesting and if she's not an model then she would definitely join the agency.

" Thanks for letting me borrow your dress. I got it a bit wrinkled especially the gloves... I know those were expensive I could you know wash them for you?" Jungkook shyly said while rubbing the back of his arm.

"oh don't bother I can ask my assistant on doing that. And that dress isn't that much of expensive... Thinking about it the dress really suits you, you know?" Suzy said, her brows cocking up.

Jungkook looked at her with a questioning look on his face. "I guess silence means yes, so you keep it" Suzy said and handed the paper bag to him.

Jungkook looked at the paper bag and chuckled "U–Uh it's expensive! Probably worth my life! I can't keep that–"

"Jungkook I have all the money to buy another pair, plus you look good on it" Suzy resists and handed him again the paper bag but Jungkook still didn't accepted it.

"come on Jungkook, don't be shy and take the dress. This is once in a life time dear" Suzy said, Jungkook shook his head. The girl sighed, if he didn't want it then I'll just forcefully give it to him.

"Alright, I guess you won't Take it." Suzy said and heaves another sigh again

"I'm sorry, I–I– it was yours and taking it was too much, I'm sorry once again" Jungkook just gave a limped smile

"nah that's ok I guess I'll take my leave see you around Jungkook" Suzy said and patted his shoulder.

"yeah bye Suzy it's really nice to meet you in person" Jungkook said and smiled at her

She smiled back and then turned on her heels and left, with a smirk plastered on her face.

Jungkook sighed, and also left. He needed to report the things that the Chairman told him to Charlotte.

-

Lmao. This took 2 days to write ;-;