Chapter Seven

"well we're gonna attack at midnight"

Everyone gasped "WHAT?!" Jennie yelled, her eyes bulging out of it's sockets.

"Ok ok, so we have a thunds of hours before going inside that stupid building?!" Jackson asked, same as Jennie, his eyes were bulging out of it's sockets.

Jungkook nodded "do you actually expect we'll attack now, where a dozen of people is in the receptionist area?!" Jungkook asked and then cocked his brow up. "you guys are over reacting" Jimin commented

"true... How about we go into the mall first???" Mark suggested, everyone sighs and then nods

-

After, eating and wandering around the mall they went back in front of the building, waiting for the clock to strike 12 am.

Jinyoung was sleeping, tired from getting dragged by mark everywhere, Jimin was still on his laptop, Jennie was listening to music, Mark was looking at the things he bought, Jackson was sleeping too, and Jungkook, he was staring at the ceiling of the van.

2 more hours, he thought. Jungkook looked at Jimin "what are you working?" Jungkook asked leaning a bit to take a quick peek.

"something, Jenna emailed me some stuff, since there's nothing to do, might as well do them now" Jimin replied "I noticed, you were so quiet the whole time, aren't you?" Jungkook asked interested on what Jimin is doing .

Jimin hums as an answer, he looked up from his laptop "actually I'm working on everybody's ear piece, I don't want it to have malfunctions soo"

"you did an upgrade??" Jungkook asked, intrigued. "yes, as long as you have the ear piece in your ear it will track you down." Jimin explained "holy shit that's cool" Jungkook said in awe as he grabbed one of the ear piece to examine it.

"you said it" Jimin replied and then winked at him.

Jungkook groaned, still bored since his phone can't sufficiently give him the entertainment he wants.

After two hours, finally! They all changed to their agent clothes. Guns on either side of their hips. And a mask that covers up half of their face.

"ok guys be careful, please be alert and on guard, we don't want other agents to found out about this" Jimin said, looking at the four of them sharply.

The four nodded "both Jimin and I will be here" Jinyoung said and then The four sneakily went inside.

"please lead me to the backdoor" Jungkook whispered as they walk into the building.

Soon enough he spotted a door, Jackson typed the passcode, the door automatically opened,  and they all went inside.

"where are we?" Jungkook asked, "in the kitchen, it's miles away from the reception area" Jennie whispered-shouted

Jungkook nodded, the kitchen was dark, no source of light. Even the glow of the moon can't bring enough light in the room so they have to use their flashlight.

After 10 minutes of walking they finally were in the receptionist area. The shape of it is a circle, in the middle there was a column.

The four entered inside and started searching for the key. "didn't ninus told any clues????" Mark questioned as he opened drawers.

"nope, he just told the guy he was talking to that it is in here" Jungkook replied as they all fiddled around the receptionist.

"I feel like it's  in here" Jennie said and showed them a big ring of keys.