New Guy

No ones POV
It had been a few months since the beginning Peter had been by himself since then he hasn't seen another human at all. He was starting to suspect he was the last one. He went to a rite aid to get supplies. He now had a satchel that he Carried all his stuff in. He wouldn't stay in the same place for to long he would have to keep moving. When he entered the rite aid the shelves were all destroyed there was stuff all over the floor.  He started to look for all the stuff he needed or could be of help. He was searching through bandages when he heard movement in the back of the store. He got his bat from his satchel and held it with both hands as he walked to the back of the store. He looked around and saw a mess of stuff. He continued on, he looked in the back and saw a guy. He approached him it looked like he didn't know that Peter was there. It had been a long time since Peter had seen another person especially another guy. The guy finally noticed Peter and turned around to face him. The guy got defensive and started throwing stuff at Peter. "Hey stop I won't hurt you "Peter said trying to dogged the thing's the guy was throwing at him. The guy stopped throwing stuff and began to run for the door. "Wait" Peter yelled at him. But it was too late the guy ran out of the door. Peter ran after him but he was gone when Peter opened the door, Peter looked around but he was gone "Move" he heard before feeling a push and being thrown he fell but the guy he was chasing fell above him. The guy he was chasing got up Peter also got up and saw that he pushed him before a monster could attack him. The guy pulled something for his back pack and threw it on the floor it explode causing smoke. "Come on"he said running away. Peter was not going to stay there so he followed.