May

Your POV
We split up he was going to search some stores for supplies while I was going to search the others. I walked into a convent store when I found a lady she walked up to me "What's your name" I said "May" she said May I thought Peter's May "Come with me" I said she nodded and followed me out the store "Peter" I yelled and he came out from a store "What's up" he yelled back "I found May" I said "What" I heard him say he walked up to me and saw May "May" he said and she nodded he ran up to her and gave her a hug she hugged back. I smilled "Let's keep going" Peter said "Ok" I said checking the map the next town should be up here I said pointing "Ok" Peter and May started to walk I looked up and saw they had almost left me. "Wait for me" I yelled but Peter didn't turn around. I ran up to them May saw that and pulled Peter a little bit back it looked like they were talking about me because they were talking and they kept looking at me. I ignored them and looked around even if the world was messed up it was still beautiful. I looked ahead and saw two deers I was going to tell Peter but they were still talking so I decided not to say anything. I got closer they didn't notice because when I looked to where they were they were way up ahead. I kept on walking to the deer when my foot slipped I tripped on something and I fell on my butt. I looked at what I tripped on and it was a camera. I picked it up and checked the battery it was fully charged. I looked to where the deer where but I must have startled them because they were not there anymore. I got back up and continued walking Peter and May must have noticed I was gone because they were waiting for me once they saw I was coming they continued walking. I looked at the camera roll and saw a bunch of pictures of a lady and a guy. In one picture the lady and the guy were hugging and she was showing her hand it had a ring on it. I smiled at the picture they were engaged I looked at the rest of the pictures they were all with them but they always looked happy.  I put the camera in my back pack and caught up to Peter and May. So how's the reunion going I said "Good" Peter said I stuck out my hand to May "My names Y/N" I said she didn't shake my hand but Instead fist bumped it "My names May" she said and I nodded. When it got dark we decided to stop and sleep. May was taking the first shift while me and Peter fell asleep, I heard noise and opened my eyes I saw that May was going threw my stuff and throwing it out. "What are you doing" I said she was startled and she looked at me. I got up "Why are you throwing my stuff" I said now picking up the salads and my smock bombs. I placed them back in my backpack "Me just organizing" she said. "Stay here" I said as I went to wake up Peter I shook him awake "What's wrong" he asked "I found your Aunt throwing out our supplies" I said "What" he said and finally got up. I pointed at May "She was throwing all my supplies" I said "Why would she do that" he said "That's what I would like to know" I asked "Me was organizing" she said I grabbed Peter by the shirt and dragged him behind a tree. "Peter I think something's up" I said "What" Peter said "Look I tried to shake her hand and she fist bumped me then she's throwing all our stuff and then to take the cake she's not talking normal" I said "Look if you don't like my aunt just say it" he said "I don't think that's your aunt" I said "Look Y/N I want you to stay but if you don't like to my Aunt I think it's time for us to separate" he said "Wait your making me leave" I said He didn't say anything "Fine" I said leaving the tree and going to my stuff. I grabbed my backpack and put it on "Good luck" I said I could feel the tears in my ears. He didn't respond, I turned and began to run. I almost tripped a few times but I finally made it out of the forest I  was now in a grass land full of abandoned buildings. I looked around and pulled out my map I was not going in the direction Peter was headed I scanned the map and saw there was a city a few miles from me to the right. I began my journey.