I love you

Your POV
It got dark so we had to go to sleep. I laid on the bed, Peter was still standing "Peter lay next to me" I said and he nodded he laid next to me and I drifted to sleep. When I woke up peter was gone and again I heard yelling. I got up and walked outside. They had Peter tied up "What are you doing" I yelled Jen turned to me "Finally sleeping beauty wakes up" she said "Grab him" she said pointing at me. Two guy's grabbed my arms "Lets go" she said walking off the guys made me follow her I looked at Peter and saw him struggling to free himself. "Where are you taking me" I said "The nest" Jen said I gulped.
No ones POV
Peter saw them take you away he tried to get out but it was no use. There was a guy that made sure he wouldn't get out. "Hey" Peter said to the guy "Hey" the guy said "What's your name" Peter asked him "Ben" the guy said "Ben where are they taking Y/N" Peter asked "Oh there going to sacrifice him to the monsters so they can leave us in peace" Ben said. Peter's heart stopped for a Moment but he had to stay calm "Ben were friends right" Peter said "I guess" Ben said "Ok well friends don't chain other friends up" Peter said "Ok" Ben said releasing Peter. Once he was released Peter turned around and punched Ben so hard that Ben passed up. He went to the room and got his satchel and your backpack and now was on his way to save you.
You POV
"Where are you taking me" I said "The nest is where most of the monsters live" Jen said "What" I said "They said if we give them a sacrifice then they will leave us in peace" she said "Your going to sacrifice me" I said She nodded. I started to fight back "Let me go" I grunted out. It started to rain the closer we got to the nest. I saw that there were vines that were on building's. The rain got in my face. I tugged and I fell over causing them to let me go. I ran for it but I slipped on mud. I fell and they grabbed me and pulled me up. "Let me go" I said. They ignored me and kept on walking. We reached a gate and they opened it and we stepped inside, there was millions of monsters. "We brought your sacrifice" Jen said the guys pushed me forward. The monsters growled and started to approach I backed up but they pushed me forward. I ran forward and jumped on top of one and threw my self up and I kept on jumping on their head until I was near the back and I threw myself up and I got on the gate, I climbed and jumped down I looked back and saw the monsters approaching Jen and the guys "No stop" I heard Jen say. I ran because I heard the monsters roar. I was running in the pouring rain, I almost slipped a couple of times but I had to rescue Peter. I saw someone up ahead "Y/N" I heard them say I recognized the voice "Peter" I said. I started to run as fast as I could the rain kept getting in my eyes. "Y/N" I heard him say I could see he was running towards me. I jumped into his arms "Peter" I said hugging him, Peter hugged back. I met his face and he connected his lips to mine he started to kiss me and I kissed back. It was passionate and romantic. When we stopped we looked each other in the eyes. "I love you Y/N" he said "I love you too Peter" I said. When we stopped hugging he asked me how I escaped I explained everything. "Let's go before the monsters get more hungry" I said he nodded and grabbed my hand and we began to run together this time away from this town for good.