Stick Together

No ones POV
Peter followed you until you finally stopped running. "Where are we going" Peter asked "We no you" the guy said "Wait your leaving me" Peter said "Well what am I going to do" the guy said "I could come with you" Peter said "What's your name" Peter asked "Y/N" the guy said "Well Y/N I'm Peter" Peter said "For all we know we could be the last humans" Peter said. "Fine" Y/N said Yes Peter thought to himself as he smiled. They kept on walking until Peter had to ask were they were going "Were going to a abandoned house" Y/N said "You sure it's safe" Peter questioned "Yes" Y/N said "But we have to leave in the morning" Y/N said and Peter nodded. When they got there the house was fenced so Y/N jumped the fence Peter did the same. They were inside the yard Y/N led them to the back door. Y/N kicked in the door and walked inside Peter walked in behind him and closed the door. They walked up the stairs to a room in a hallway. They both walked in and Y/N put his back pack on a table in the corner. Peter did the same and put his Bat back into his satchel and put his satchel next to the back pack. Y/N sat down on the bed and Peter did the Same. "So where were you when this all started" Peter asked him "Well I was actually in a store when it all started my dad and I were grocery shopping then the monsters started coming in and attacking people my dad took me to the back of the store and he forced me to leave without him because the monsters were coming and he was going to distract them so I could live. So now I'm here" Y/N said "What about you" he asked Peter. Peter explained what had happened to him and Aunt May. "I'm sorry" Y/N said and Peter nodded it go dark outside. "Who's going to take the first shift" Y/N asked "I'll take it" Peter offered Y/N nodded and got comfortable on the bed Peter looked at him and new a great friendship was coming.