Chapter 20: Alright Then

When the bell rang, I left the classroom, joining the sea of students in the hallway. When I reached my locker, I spotted Scarlet on the phone a couple of feet away. Her back was turned from me and I easily listened in.

"Yes, I told you that bitch wasn't stupid," she hissed into the phone.

"........, I know," she continued.

Still behind her, I snatched the phone from her, making her jump and face me. I glanced at the caller ID. It was Amia, one of her that was there when the roof thing happened. Scarlet tried to get the phone back, but I held it far away from her. The students that were nearby turned their attention towards us.

"Hi, Amia," I said cheerfully.

"Who the hell is this??" She answered harshly.

"It's me, Autumn."

"Oh shit," she groaned.

"I know Scarlet has told you a lot about me, so let me tell you something, I can tell the police that you and her tried to silence the guy by killing him, so you both can be thrown in jail," I glanced at Scarlet, "again. Then, you'll both be charged for attempted murder."

"You wouldn't dare," Amia seethed.

"I guess I was wrong, Scarlet hasn't told you much about me, I would."

Scarlet lunged for the phone and ended up hitting the wall with a, 'SMACK!'

"Shit!" She spat out as she held her arm.

I smirked and continued to listen to what Amia was saying, "No the hell you won't, Autumn, you wouldn't."

"I would and I can, bitch. Have a nice day," I hung up on her and faced Scarlet, "I knew you haven't changed, I heard your last conversation."

"Wow, you're onto me, that's great," she said sarcastically as she clapped her hands slowly.

"You know, I should kick you in your eye, but since you've 'changed', I won't bring back the old Scarlet. Oh right, the old one never left."

She replied between clenched teeth, "Watch your back."

I smirked, "I always have." I walked by her, purposely bumping her shoulder, making her stumble. I went up the stairs and went to class.

An hour later, I went to my locker. Since I wanted to distract myself from everything, I went up to a random girl and whispered, "I heard Breesha was sleeping with Gloria's ex."

She glanced at me with wide eyes, "Are you serious??"

I nodded, "Someone told me."

She went and told the people that were nearest to us and a couple minutes later, thr rumor was all around school.

"These hoes are gross, like don't you have anything better to do besides open your legs?? Like, come on, do something better with your time," a girl said to her friend.

Brian Ham also said, "Like boo boo, Breesha already is nasty, now you sleeping with the enemie's boyfriend? That's disgusting," he flipped his imaginary hair.

Gloria rushed into the hallway, "Where's that hoe?? Where the hell she at??" She continued looking for her and someone yelled, "Wait right here and see if she comes."

Gloria leaned against a locker and waited as she put her hair in a bun and took off her earrings. Nisha, one of Breesha's friends, pulled out her phone, "Hello, Bree?? Yes girl, they looking for you. Gloria. Girl, somebody told her that you were sleeping with her ex. Yesss, get yo ass here now!!"

Minutes late, Breesha stormed into the hallway, quickly taking off her earrings and putting her hair up. Gloria went up to her.

"Why would I sleep with your ex boyfriend, he ain't got shit going for him," Breesha said.

"You're nasty like your friends you dumb ass broad!"

Breesha swung at her, but Gloria caught her fist, and retaliated by punching her. The crowd hissed as if they could feel her pain.

Breesha grabbed her bun and dragged her to her the floor. They kicked, punched, and scratched each other as they wrestled one another on the ground.

Security cut through the crowd and separated them, as they were being pulled apart, Gloria landed one last punch. Breesha tried to get her back, but failed.

When the crowd left and I made my way to class, I spotted Scarlet talking to someone and I got closer and hid behind the wall.

"So lemme get this straight, you want me to go after Autumn?? This is kinda weird," the girl said.

"I'll pay you," Scarlet said quickly.

"How much?"

"Twenty dollars," she said.

I heard the girl scoff, "That's it?? Damn, you're cheaper than I thought. You're basically giving me money to go to a carnival and ain't no carnival around."

"Twenty dollars," Scarlett repeated.

"Bitch bye, you're a joke," the girl sneered.

There goes another one of her plans foiled. I was going to get her before she got me. She thought she was slick, but she wasn't fooling me. Now that she knew that I knew she was a fake, she knew I was coming for her.