Chapter 26

~Y/N POV~

I finally made it to Katsuki's house. I landed softly on the ground and looked around he wasn't waiting outside for me. Suddenly my phone began to ring. It was my dad.

"Hey dad what's up?" I said into the phone.

"Hey kid. I was wondering if you had any plans tonight?" He asked.

"I do actually but afterwards I'm free." I replied back.

"Oh great. I was wondering if you wanted to come by for dinner tonight."

"Sure, dad that sounds great." I replied back. Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"Hey dad. I've never spent the night before. Would that be okay if I did tonight? I know it's short notice and I totally understand if..." I started to say but he cut me off.

"Oh, that would be great! We can have a movie night tonight if you want." He said excitedly. I giggled.

"That sounds great dad. I'll let you know when I'm on my way. I have a lot to tell you." I replied back excited.

"Sounds great kid. I'll order your favorite for dinner since we didn't get to celebrate yesterday. I'll see you later. Have a great day." He said.

"You too dad. I love you."

"I love you too Y/N." He said warmly before ending the call. I finally get to spend some quality time with my dad besides just over a meal. I put my phone in my pocket before making my way to the door and knocking. I heard loud footsteps run for the door and it flew open to reveal Mitsuki.

"Oh Y/N you're here! Please come in." She said excitedly. I giggled and walked in the door. I followed Mitsuki into the living room after leaving my shoes near the entrance. Katsuki's father was sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper. He caught sight of me and neatly folded it and placed it on the table.

"Oh, hello Y/N it's a pleasure to see you again." He said with a warm smile.

"It's nice to see you again too Mr. Bakugo."

"Just call me Masaru. Let me go grab Katsuki." He said before heading up the stairs. I turned to Mitsuki.

"Would you like some tea while you wait?" She asked excitedly. Mitsuki seemed really excited to see me. It made me feel good. I gave her a big smile.

"Thank you so much for the offer but I think Katsuki and I are going to head out as soon as he comes down." She nodded at me and returned the smile. Masaru made his way back into the living room and stood next to his wife. I heard Katsuki clear his throat. I turned around and immediately felt butterflies at the sight of him. He was so handsome. He was also all mine. He walked up to me admiring me as he came closer. A small smile came onto his face.

"You ready?" He asked softly, extending his hand out for me. I nodded and took it. I heard Mitsuki coo behind me.

"Wait before you go can I take a picture to commemorate this. I never thought my brat would take a girl out on a date. I want proof it happened." She said with tears welling up in her eyes. Katsuki growled in frustration.

"STOP IT YOU HAG! YOU'RE EMBARASSING ME!" He yelled out. Mitsuki started hollering back at him. Katsuki let go of my hand and went closer to his mom, sparks igniting in his palms. Masaru stepped between them and was asking them to stop. I felt warm tears start to escape my eyes. Mitsuki stopped yelling and looked at me worried. Katsuki and Masaru stopped as well and looked at me. Katsuki ran over and lightly put his hands on my arms.

"Oh, dear I'm sorry we..." Mitsuki began to say but I shook my head and smiled at her cutting her off.

"I'm not upset at all. It makes me happy to see you guys fighting as silly as it sounds. My mom passed away a long time ago and I've practically been on my own since then. It's nice to see you guys all together." I said cheerfully with tears flowing. Her face softened. She ran over and hugged me.