Chapter 37

~Y/N POV~

That night Maze and I talked, and I awoke the next morning to the smell of coffee and breakfast. I made my way downstairs and saw my dad preparing a plate for me and a cup of coffee. We sat down and ate our breakfast. Afterward we talked about mom and the training camp.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Before you go to the training camp would you like to go to I island with me?" He asked. I grew super excited at the offer.

"Wait seriously?" I asked jumping from my seat.

"Yeah, an old pal of mine from America lives there with his daughter. He asked if I wanted to come for the big exhibition they have going on this year. I wanted to introduce him to you and young Midoriya." He said sweetly. I jumped up and down from excitement.

"That would be amazing dad! Yes, of course I want to go! When are we leaving?" I yelled with excitement. I Island was somewhere I always dreamed of going. 

"Day after tomorrow. It will only be for three days. And after you guys will go to your training camp." All Might stated.

"Okay I'll pack my stuff. How about I stay tomorrow night that way we can just leave from here?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan. Do you need some money for the mall today?" My dad asked. I shook my head.

"No, it's okay I got it. Thank you though." I insisted but he got some money out of his wallet and handed it to me.

"Well then at least use this for food today." He said with a smile. After some arguing I finally took the money. We finished eating breakfast and I made my way upstairs to get a shower. I got changed into the black and orange dress I had got from the mall that day with the girls.

"That dress looks very pretty." My dad complimented.

"Thanks dad. I'll talk to you later. Love you." I said giving him a hug and walking out the door with my bag. I teleported to my apartment dropping my bag off before teleporting to Katsuki's house and knocked on the door. Katsuki answered and looked me up and down.

"You like it?" I asked twirling around in front of him. He nodded his head quickly before pulling me into a passionate kiss. I pulled away and looked around frantically but there was no sign of Katsuki's parents.

"They left for a weekend trip. I'm home alone." He said huskily before pulling me in the house and shutting the door quickly. He threw me over his shoulder and ran upstairs to his room. I giggled and kicked my feet trying to get free. Katsuki reached up and lightly smacked my butt. He opened the door and sat down in bed putting me on his lap.

"Katsuki we need to meet up with everyone at the mall soon." I stated trying to sit up, but he held me in place.

"We'll leave soon but first I want to enjoy some alone time with you looking like this." He said huskily before crashing his lips on mine. We made out for a while with his hands venturing all over my body. We finally stopped and I stood up from his lap smoothing out my dress. Katsuki stood up a few moments later and headed to his closet. He put on an orange shirt and black ripped jeans that hugged every muscle in his legs. I stood there admiring him. My god he was hot.

"Like what you see short stuff?" He asked smugly. I walked over and lightly ran my hand over the top of his thigh causing him to stiffen.

"Oh, I love it." I said in a sultry tone. He smirked.

"We could just skip this whole thing and stay here today." He suggested pulling me closer.

"Oh yeah?" I asked huskily.