7:17AM

It is the first day of school. Jessica steps out of the school bus. Justine, waiting whilst languidly drinking monster, turns her head towards the bus stop. She sees Jessica and is immediately captivated by her. Justine freezes in shock. Her black water bottle spills out some of the ice cold monster that she snuck into the school onto her black school shoes; but it doesn't seem to bother her. Jessica saunters towards her direction. As they get closer to each other, Justine starts to blush and her knees get weak. Slowly, she gradually makes her way over to her. She started to imagine everything she would do with her. From little walks to the cafeteria to steamy make outs during sleepovers. All of a sudden, Justine bumps into Jessica and comes out of her reverie. She spills her cold drink onto Jessica's white tee.

Justine:"Oh shit! I- I-  I'm so sorry" she says in embarrassment.

Jessica: "Oh- uh- it's okay" Jessica timorously replies.

Justine: "Stay right here I'll get you some napkins"

Jessica:  "Oh thank you so much! I think I'll just go to the bathroom on my own and get some though"

Justine:  "No no! Let me go with you so I can help you."

Jessica: "Oh you srsly don't need to it's fi-

Justine: "No PLEASE!! let me help you"

Jessica: "No it's seriously fine!!"

Justine: "No! I'm going with you I feel bad"

*Justine pulls Jessica by her hand to take her to the bathroom*

Justine: "Here, let me help you"

*Justine grabs tissues and helps dry up the stain. Jessica proceeds to timidly reach for her hand to put it down*

Jessica: "I think I can handle it from here but thank you so much!!"

Justine: "Yeah of course!!! I'm so sorry again btw"

Jessica: "Oh it's no problem"

Justine: "Thanks hahah. By the way, what's your name?"

Jessica: "Oh, I'm Jessica"

Justine: "Ohhh nice! I'm Justine."

*Justine thinks to herself*

Justine: "damn,  this mf is hot. She's probably a Leo yeah that's why. Definitely bi or smith tho yeah definitely. She's probably a bottom. Actually, she's DEF a bottom no doubt. I wonder if people call her like "Jessie" or something idk tho but I'm definitely calling her mine like wtf how can I not?? bitch wtf do u expect me to do she's so hot fuck. fuck I've only known her for 5 minutes yet she's driving me insane UGHHH PENIS. I think I'm gonna have to tell my therapist I'm gay holy shit."

*Justine proceeds to continue to talk to Jessica*

Justine: "By the way, do you go by anything other than Jessica?" *she then mumbles* "Or can I call you mine?"

Justine immediately puts her hand over her mouth "FUCK I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD WTF WTF WTF EWFJGIORNU I HATE IT HERE" Jessica's cheeks begin to turn pink. She lets out a soft giggle and smiles

Jessica: "Ahahah wow someone's smooth. I only go by Jessica I guess."

Justine: "SHIT SORRY I DID NOT MEAN TO- FUCK- SORRY-"

Jessica: "Ahahaahahh it's fineeee"

Justine: "What class are you in by the way?"

Jessica: "Oh I'm in HDO/DLI, what about you?"

Justine: "Oh sameeeeeee. Well I'm new here so I don't rlly know where to go. Do you mind if I walk to class with you?"

Jessica: "Yeah sureeee just follow me. We have Tutor first."

Justine: "Okook"

Justine and Jessica slowly walk to class together. Justine starts to panic inside. Her heart flutters and her palms start to sweat. As Jessica shows her around the school, Justine starts to think to herself and fantasize about their relationship

"WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK SHES SO HOT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKKKK?!?!?! AND I SERIOUSLY TRIED TO USE A PICKUP LIINE ON HER?? FUCK PENIS DWJFOPBKN  WHAT AM I GONNA DO SHIT THATS EMBARASSING ASF VFJOIG WHATEVER I NEED TO GET THIS MFS NUMBER OR SMTH TBH THO IDEK IF SHES GAY ANYMORE SHES LWK ACTING STRAIGHT WTF OK ANYWAYS"

*Jessica and Justine arrive at the tutor classroom.*

Justine: "Thanks for taking me here ur so nice dwejkrtb"

Jessica: "yeah no prob ofc!! Wanna sit with me and my friends?"

Justine: "Yeah sureee"

The two of them make it to their table. Jessica introduces Justine to her friends.

Jessica: "Okay soooo this is Kimi, this is Eishi, this is Shriya, and this is Sofi. Guys this is Justine she's the new girl"

Justine: "Hiii"

Sofi: "Hey!"

Kimi: "What's up!!"

Shriya: "Hi"

Eishi: "OOOOO HEY JUSTINE IM EISHI"

Zara: "HIII nice to meet youuu"

*Jessica proceeds to grab a chair for Justine and offers her a seat*

Justine: "Oooh thanks Jessica!"

Jessica: "Yeah no prob!"

*Class starts. Jessica starts to daydream as the teacher orients everyone on the basic school rules and guidelines.*

Jessica: "Shit, Justine seems pretty nice. I am straight but she's pretty hot what the fuck. I wonder if she listens to girl in red. She probably does. She's probably into anime too. OOOO maybe a new yaoi partner for Kimi and IIIII. Who knows though. Anyway Imma try to get to know her a little better."

*Jessica stares at her backpack with a bunny keychain attached to it.She slowly tilts her head to the side to get a closer look at it*

Jessica: "Her bunny keychain reminds me of the yaoi with cream pies in it. Anyways she's hot lawl horny but not horny yeah ditch esta for a while asf. Wait wtf no I probably won't even be able to touch or hug her lawl too infp for that shit"

*Jessica draws her attention back to class*

Justine: "penis"

-------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER ONE------------------------------------------------