Eishi's Sleepover

It was the last day of school before half term break. Jessica, Justine, Eishi, Kimi, Mia, Sofi, and Zara were at Eishi's house for a sleepover. Esta was unable to make it due to her parents and their strict rules and conditions. When they arrived, they went for a swim and ate dinner. They then decided to go to Eishi's theatre to hangout.

Kimi: "Guys I'm so full I'm gonna die"

Zara: "Sameee"

Justine: "Eh I'm still hungry."

Eishi: "Just eat the chips if you want I dunno."

Justine: "Yeah gimme" *Eats a bag of Doritos*

Jessica: "Justine do you want dutchmill and chips ahoy?"

Justine: "What flavours?"

Jessica: "Oh I have the blueberry dutchmill and blue chips ahoy."

Justine: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Jessica: "What?"

Justine: "THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE FLAVOURS WHAT THE FUCK, JESSICA

Jessica: "HELP SERIOUSLY???"

Justine: "YEAH I LOVE THAT SHIT"

Jessica: "WHAT THE FUCK SAME"

Justine: "OH MY GOSH CAN I HAVE PLEASE??"

Jessica: "YEAH OF COURSE"

Justine: "OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH"

Jessica: "YEAH NO PROB"

Mia: "What the fuck. Who the fuck likes chips ahoy what the fuck."

Kimi: "IKR and they like MILK NO MILK IS DEAD"

Eishi: "B- But I like milk."

Mia: "Sameeee"

Kimi: "You guys are gross stop milk is DEAD"

Mia: "Kimi you literally have a problem what the fuck"

Eishi "IKR milk is so good"

Zara: "Milk's okay but yeah dutchmill is good."

Kimi: "What the fuck is wrong with you guys I hate milk"

Zara: " Kimi I SWEAR WTF."

Kimi: "MILK IIS GROSS."

Eishi: "GUYSSS YOU WANNA GET MORE FOOD WITH ME IN THE KITCHEN?"

Mia: "Yeahh I'll come"

Kimi & Zara: "Yeah us too."

Eishi: "Okay let's go. BYE JESSICA AND JUSTINE"

Justine: "WAIT NO DON'T LEAVE ME WITH INFP NO"

*Eishi closes the door*

*Jessica sits there in silence*

Justine thinks to herself: "SHIT WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW. WAIT NO I LIKE HER SO LIKE IF I DO SOMETHING WEIRD SHE'LL HATE ME I'LL JUST KEEP EATING THEN."

Jessica thinks to herself: "FUCK THEM WHY DID THEY ALL LEAVE US. THIS IS BAD NO SHE HATES ME SHE HATES INFPS I CAN'T BE ALONE WITH HER IN A ROOM THIS IS BAD. wait what if she actually doesn't like me as a friend? I hope she likes me because if she doesn't then we won't even be able to date. Sigh but look at her she's so cute. You know what, I'm gonna say something. What will I ask her though? OH I KNOW. I'LL ASK HER ABOUT WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO."

Jessica: "W- what are we gonna do after this?"

Justine: "I don't know to be honest. I kinda wanna go on omegle or play truth or dare if it were up to me."

Jessica: "Ooooooo. I wanna play truth or dare. We can go on omegle after."

Justine: "Yeahhh we should tell the others to play. Maybe we can watch a movie too."

Jessica: "Yeahhhh. I wanna stay up late tonight."

Justine: "Yeah duh. Let's try to make it to at least 2am."

Jessica: "Yeah."

*The other girls make their way to the movie room. Jessica hears their footsteps*

Jessica thinks to herself: "Oh my gosh they're here. YES I WAS ABLE TO TALK TO HER. I was so worried about it being awkward while they were gone. Okay, I'm safe now. I don't need to think of anything to say."

*Eishi barges in*

Eishi: "OKAY HIII WE GOT A LOT OF FOOD"

Justine: "OOOO GIMME I'M HUNGRY"

Jessica: "ME TOO!!"

Kimi: "We should play now guys!!"

Mia: "YEAHH LET'S PLAYY"

Zara: "OKAY SO WHO'S GOING FIRST?"

Sofi: "I DON'T WANNA GO"

Justine: "You guys are pussies, I'LL GO"

Eishi: "OKAY TRUTH OR DARE"

Justine: "DARE"

Sofi: "WHO'S YOUR CRUSH RIGHT NOW?"

Justine: "uhhh MYRELLE LOOL"

Sofi: "OF COURSE I SHOULD'VE SEEN THAT COMING. ANYWAY, JUSTINE YOU'RE TURN TO CHOOSE SOMEONE."

Justine thinks to herself: "This is the PERFECT time to choose Jessica. I CAN FIND OUT HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT ME"

Justine: "OKAY, JESSICA TRUTH OR DARE."

Jessica: "Uhhh- I DONT KNOW!!"

Zara: "JESSICA CHHOOSE DARE, CHOOSE DARE!!"

Jessica: "OKAY DARE!!"

Justine thinks to herself: "FUCK I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE HER DO. I should dare her to kiss me lol."

Justine: "I DARE YOU TO KISS ME."

Kimi, Mia, Eishi, & Sofi: "WOAHHHH JUSTINE!!"

Jessica thinks to herself: "THIS IS MY CHANCE!! I HAVE TO DO IT!! I'm scared though, but I have no choice I GOTTA DO IT. I'LL JUST GO FOR IT."

*Jessica leans into Justine whilst Justine is talking*

Justine: "I WAS JUST KIDDING LMA-"

*Jessica wraps one hand on Justine's waist and puts her other hand on her cheek. Jessica leans in and kisses Justine*

*Justine thinks to herself: "HOLY SHIT WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING THIS OKAY. HER LIPS ARE SO SOFT OH MY FUCK THIS IS MY FIRST KISS HOLY SHIT"

*Jessica thinks to herself*: "I CAN'T BELEVE I JUST DID THIS HOLY SHIT WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO ME I NEVER DO THESE KINDS OF THINGS. WHATEVER, IT'S WORTH IT"