Chapter 2 (continued)

HEY LOL this part will be short it's just what happens the next day after the glass room <33

THURSDAY, 8:10AM MR. DOHERTY'S CLASSROOM

Justine runs to class and grabs a seat next to Eishi and Jessica.

Eishi: "HEY JUSTINE! DUDE WHERE WERE YOU EARLIER WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU"

Jessica: "YEAH WE WERE LONELY IN THE CUBBIES IT WAS ONLY KIMI, EISHI AND I. SOFI, MIA, AND ZARA ARE MISSING."

Justine: "SORRY I WOKE UP LATE"

Jessica: :"OH LOL it's fine."

Justine thinks to herself: "Jessica was looking for me?!??! Oh my fuck she thinks about me!! Woah I didn't know she thought about me!! Maybe my manifestations are working. Okay okay, now time to give her the pencil case so we talk."

Mr. Doherty:: Alright class, today we're doing a quick and fun starter! Grab your coloring materials and pencils"

Jessica: "Wait... I think I left my pencil case in the library yesterday. Fuck can I borrow one of your guys' materials?"

Justine: "Uh- Uh- Jessica, I have your pencil case in my bag. I picked it up before you left."

Jessica: " THANK YOU SO MUCH JUSTINE YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER"

Justine: "Yeah no worries"

Jessica thinks to herself: "Dude I think Justine sprayed her perfume in my pencil case it smells just like her. Does that mean she wants me to think of her or something? If it does then it's definitely working."

Justine: "fuck I hope she doesn't notice that I swapped out her pens for mine. Whatever it should be fine."

Eishi: "Hey guys, I'm planning a sleepover with our group tomorrow. Will you guys be free?"

Jessica: "Yeah SURE!! I'm sure my mom won't mind if it's at your place."

Justine: "OH MY GOSH YES I LOVE LAST MINUTE PLANS YEAH I'LL DEFINITELY BE THERE. I'll just have to be picked up early the next day because I have a party to attend."

Eishi: "YAYYY OKAY. You guys can carpool with me if you want."

Jessica: "I'll ride with you"

Justine: "Yeah same. OMG I'M SO EXCITED"

Jessica: "SAMEE"

Eishi: "YAYYY I CAN'T WAIT!!"

----------------------------------------------End of Chapter Two---------------------------------------------