2

3rd POV

"Wait, so your telling us, that you came here cause you are a time traveller?!" Sapnap asked Karl, who was currently dressed in white clothes, standing inside of a castle with his 2 fiancés, Sapnap and Quackity freaked out. "I guess you could put it that way, but right now, go home. I have to go visit another tale, so get back home and I will explain everything when I get back home."  The white clothed boy started to step away when wings were wrapped around him and the 2 others, pulling them into a tight hug.

The wings were grayish, not really black, but between light grey and black. The sleeves wrapped around them were green. They looked over to who it was and it was...

"PHILZA?!" Sapnap and Quackity shouted at the same time while Karl looked at the man with his dull eyes. "I followed you, cause it seemed kind of suspicious how you went to Karl's old home instead of his new one." He retreated from the hug, landing his eyes on the boy, eyes widening.

"What happened to you Karl?" Karl just stared blankly before streching his arm out, but passing out. Sapnap and Quackity cateched him, but fell on eachother, almost knocking the old man Phil also over. They just laughed at eachother and stood up, picking Karl up gently. They saw a portal open in front of them and decided to walk in it. It brought them to a library what had mushroom walls and item frames on the walls what had posters in them. In front of the posters were books aswell.

"Let's get out of here and place Karl on a bed." They looked down at Karl and saw that his clothes were his normal clothes again, but the sleeves color's had changed. They didn't pay much attention to it right now, what mattered was that they got Karl to a bed to rest.

A few hours later...

Karl was waking up, he started fluttering his eyes. He looked around and saw he had slept in Quackity's lap who was sleeping in Sapnap's lap (i dunno-). He smiled as he silently stood up, walking slowly to the kitchen to not be noticed. "Morning mate, how was your sleep?" Karl jumped, immidiately waking his fiancé's up. "PHIL WAHT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE-" Phil laughed a bit and sipped coffee from his cup. "Well, we need answers Karl, you can't keep us waiting."

"We care about you, please tell us."

Hey! Sorry for the bit short chapter, there's a lot of stuff going on rn irl such as online school, video lessons, home stuff and much more, but I am glad I finally got a chapter out again! Also thank you for #38 in talesofthesmp category! I can't thank you enough. c:

Anyways, drink some water, eat some snacks and grab a gapple and I hope to see you again soon!