4

started on the 28th, finished on the 2nd of april

TW: Forced suicide, death, crying (lots of), 

A portal summoned in the midde of Techno's house, which made Techno and Phil jump a bit, but they were relieved when out of it stepped Karl, Sapnap and Quackity. The portal deposited a book straight to Karl's head too, which made him trip over and the portal closed. Karl then picked up the book and stood up afterwards. There was a bit of silence before Techno spoke up. "So what the actual fuck happened?" Karl looked around mindlessly, not knowing what to say. "Maybe let's read what this book is about?" Karl held the book in his hand, wanting to open it. They all nod and Karl opened the book to its first page.

'There is another tale waiting for you to go and visit, but when you get back to the Inbetween, be careful and GET TO THE PORTAL. I will explain more there, now go.'

"I need to go visit another tale, so I can't explain right now. I will explain once I get back." They all seemed to understand. Karl quickly placed down a chest and deposited all of his stuff into it. "Take care of the stuff and don't lose any of it. I'll be back soon." Sapnap and Quackity gave Karl a quick hug while Philza and Techno just wished him good luck. After they got done, a portal appeared behind Karl and he fell backwards into it, holding a smile and a salute.

a couple of hours later... (the other side karl. yes. mhm. i agree. yes.)

They were waiting for Karl to come back and when they saw a portal open in they're house, Karl stepped out of it, but he had a black tip in his hair (to make things clear, my look of karl had a white tip in his hair ever since he first visited the inbetween, now he has a black one). They noticed it pretty quickly to be honest. "Karl, what happened to the white tip? It's now black?" Phil was the first one to ask. 

Karl inhaled. 

"Fuck The Inbetween."

There was a bit of silence.

"What?"

"You heard me, The Inbetween can fuck itself. It tried to control me or kill me, one of those. Those strange books thankfully saved me from The Inbetween."

Karl looked at all of them, they all had eyes what was a mixture of shock, scared and thankful. "Well, we are glad you are okay, Karl." Philza spoke up and gave me a smile as everyone made a giant group hug with Karl in the middle. "You guys are choking me-" They all let go of the group hug as a book appeared on Techno's head and Sapnap pointed it out. Techno took the book from his head. "We should trust Karl with all of the books that appear." Techno said as he handed Karl the book who took it from his hands and opened it.

"I'm so glad I got you out of there before it could corrupt you. In the next 2 or 3 visits you would have been corrupted. Anyways, the time corruption reached the Inbetween anyways, but the Inbetween wanted to get you under it's control too or potentially kill you, but glad you got to the portal in time.

Now, to find the anomaly, we need to re-visit all of the stories, with the exact same storyline, do not change what you have lived through or it will change it more and potentially corrupt time forever. I also have a little surprise for you after you re-visit the tales. :D

You don't need to re-visit Gogtopia and The Beach Episode, but you need to re-visit the other ones. Your friends can come with you, but they are ghosts what only you can see and they cannot interact with the storyline, they can only talk to you and eachother and watch. Don't interact with them, please-