7

gonna try to make this as long as i can, so expect me to finish this about a few days or week later, also i dont rlly remeber a lot of what exactly happened in the masquerade, but this is a fanfic-

started: 06.05; finished: 10.05

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karl was behind a water fountain, it's quartz color shining in the sun as Karl was looking at it. He was in a fancy, colorful suit along with a purple mask decorating his face. Techno and Dream didn't look any different, but they were floating behind Karl, slightly transparent. They could still talk with eachother and Karl, but Karl couldn't talk back to them.

Karl walked past the fountain infront of a door where a man, looking like Technoblade , but with a black ironed suit, a mask and a slightly different attitude. Technoblade was pissed off due to the man looking like him.

"Ah, hello there, gentleman. Who may you be?" The man asked Karl, sounding extremely polite.

"I'm Karl, I got an invitation to a masquerade here?" Karl said, the man's eyes shining brightly under the mask.

"Ah, yes, we are hosting a masquerade, but no poor people are allowed. Could you say what do you work as?" The man, name not revealed yet, sat on the door what was wide open. 

"I play Minecraft and stream on Twitch.tv/karljacobs." Karl replied, Dream and Technoblade then bursting with laughter. "HE REALLY DID HAVE TO POINT OUT THE FACT THAT WE ARE STUCK IN HERE-" Dream tried to say within his wheezes, Technoblade was laughing like he had never laughed before.

"Ah, yes, a billionare! Come on in, fellow rich person, and let me show you around." The man cheered and led Karl inside to the main room.

"You forgot to tell me your name, sir." Karl told the man which caught his attention. "Ah, yes. My name is Sir Billiam III, the owner of this mansion. BUTLERR!!!" Sir Billiam answered politely before shouting for his butler, who had fallen infront of Karl out of nowhere. "Butler, please get the billionare Karl a drink." The butler didn't say anything, but he went to go get a drink, as Karl assumed.

"Bruh, that butler is a simp for this Billiam guy, not gonna lie with you Dream." Technoblade spat out in his usual monotone voice, which made Dream chuckle a bit. "I agree with you, but that's what everyone is nowadays." (i am looking at you, drem and wilb.)

The butler soon enough came back and handed Karl a glass full of wine, he assumed due to it's color. Karl accepted the glass and mumbled a small 'thank you' to the butler, who just nod and walked off.

"Now, let me tour you around my mansion!"

after he toured around the mansionnnnnnn-

"This mansion is really big, if you trust me, Billiam." Karl said to Billiam who held a bright smile on his face. A man with a fox mask, white tips in his brown hair and a black suit what looked like charcoal walked in. He had a rose on his suit aswell.

"Why hello there, who may you be?" Sir Billiam, Karl, the butler and the two ghosts looked at the guest. "I am Oliver Arechtenshire Smichalist Cumbucket." The name confused Karl and the ghosts, but it didn't change the expression on Sir Billiam's and the butler's face.

"Ah, yes, hello there Oliver." Sir Billiam said as he started up a conversation with Oliver, the butler handing the fox masked man a drink aswell. About 5 minutes later, Karl's cheeks went a bit red as someone else walked in. 

He had a mask on half of his face, shaped like a crescent moon. His eyes were dark blue like the sea and his outfit was like quartz, but a bit more to the gray side, but his shirt was also decorated by some grayish-gold color at the neckline and some fancy pants. Karl couldn't stopped blushing.