3

"O-Oh.." Karl sighs and looks at the 3, all of them seemed to have questions. "What time even is it? It's so dark outside." Sapnap chuckled. "Well, Karl, You passed out in that Inbetween place and it was like 9PM. We brought you here and we fell asleep aswell. We put an alarm at 2AM, so we could wait till you wake up."

"Wait, so what's the time right now?!" "It's 3AM. We won't go to sleep cause we are not tired. We need answers, please Karl." Quackity grabbed both of Karl's hands gently as he sighed once again.

"Fine.. Let's sit down first and then start asking your questions." They all nod and sat down, well except Phil, he was already sitting. Phil handed Karl a cup of hot chocolate and he smiled. "Now, start asking your questions." He said as he took a sip from his hot chocolate.

"What is this Inbetween exactly?" Phil was the first one to ask. "Well, the Inbetween is a place to not provoke harm, but feel at ease, but also a some sort of vacation place to the time travellers.. It's a gateway for travelling in time and it's a home far away from my actual home. I am trying to explore the castle enough, so I can keep all of my memories and not lose them anymore.." Some gasps could be heard. "N-Not lose them an-anymore?!" Quackity pondered out of his mouth. Karl silently nod.

"Everytime I travel, I remember less and less until one day, I cannot even remember my own name... I won't remember anyone or anything. My mind will just completely be erased if you wanna put it in that way.." Karl heard a sob, it was from Quackity.

"B-But what if... Wh-what if you c-cant find th-the way to rememb-remember everything..?" Quackity let out between his sobs. He was engulfed in a hug by Karl, Sapnap and Phil. "I will try to, but the Inbetween has become more suspicious than it was before.." They all sat back to their places and Quackity stopped sobbing. 

"What do you mean?" Sapnap looked over at Karl. "Well, uh.. I ha-"

A voice started to ring in his head.

DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL "..KARL.!" THEM DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL THEM DO NOT TELL THEM "KA-

"-RL!" Karl was curled up in a ball on the ground, holding his ears and his fiancé's and Philza calming him down. Karl was breathing heavily and sweat was running down from his face. Phil took Karl in his lap and looke at the boy. "Karl.." He lifted the boy up so his head would be at his chest, listening to his heart beats. (THIS IS PLATONICAL. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SHIP PHILZA AND KARL, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?)

"Try to copy my breathing Karl..." Karl felt the chest move up and down, and he slowly, but surely started to copy the breathing. He felt safe. "Karl, what happened..?" Phil looked at him and sounded worried. "There was a voice in my head.. Telling me to not tell you... I.. I don't know what that voice was.." Phil sighed. "We should probably get you to Techno, as he seems familiar with the feeling of having voices.. His voices demand blood, but also are annoying." 

Karl just nod and passed out. Quackity didn't want to see Techno, but it was to help Karl. Phil shifted Karl in a comfortable position and opened up his chat.

You whisper to Technoblade: mate are you sleeping?

Technoblade whispers to you: why tf would you think i am sleeping dadza

You whisper to Technoblade: right

You whisper to Technoblade: can i come to you with sapnap quackity and karl

You whisper to Technoblade: karl is hearing a voice

BadBoyHalo joined the game.