First Time

Saitama never really payed much attention to Genos too much. Then again, the blonde cyborg never really made himself noticed unless he wanted to be. Saitama never noticed much about his behavior until today, Genos had been acting weird around his Sensei, and Saitama took notice.

"What's with you Genos? Being all stiff and monotone, what's with the new attitude?" Saitama asked, curious about his new behaviors.

"Sensei, are you sure you're new relationship with Tornado is... a very smart idea?" Genos asked gently, so he wouldn't trigger anything between him and his Sensei.

"What do you mean?" Saitama asked back, curious what Genos was insinuating with his question.

"Well... she is an S-Class, she's always in battle with very powerful people. She could die in battle as that is always a possibility." Genos pointed out, and while it was unlikely... it was entirely possible.

Saitama took that in.

"Genos, we both know how strong she is, she can take care of herself, it's a risk any hero has to take. I believe in her." Saitama responded.

"Ok... but what about YOUR strength Sensei? You could hug her, high five her, or... smack her butt or whatever, but she could get destroyed. What then?" Genos tried.

"Genos, just cause I'm strong, doesn't mean my very touch is catastrophic. I can control how much force is in what I do." Saitama responded.

"But Sensei!-" Genos tried again.

"Look, Genos, buddy, I'm fine. I know you're trying to look out for me, and I appreciate it. I really do. But my mind is made up, I have to believe in her or we can't be together at all. That's the end of it. So don't worry about me okay?" Saitama said with an understanding smile, which reassured Genos a little, but he didn't say those things cause he was worried about how his Sensei's relationship could be affected.

"Okay Sensei." Genos said disappointed.

A knock at the door diverted his attention, he could only guess who it was that would possibly want to see Saitama. Of course, the green haired brat had shown up again. She thankfully decided to not physically show affection while Genos was around. If she did, he might take a swing at her.

The two left after giving each other a small hug. Genos continued thinking, he had a gut feeling, but he still couldn't decide on a reason why he cared so much that the two were dating.

...

Saitama walked around downtown with Tatsumaki alongside him, holding his hand. The two were greeted with stares of all kinds. All varying from hate, shock, smugness, and happy. But it was mainly negativity geared towards the two heroes that had become widely known were openly showing that they were together. They had kissed and hugged outside, so of course it got on every social media platform within a couple days.

Everyone loved Tatsumaki as a hero, but everyone hated Saitama. But she took his advice and didn't let anything people geared towards her bother her anymore.

"That's disgusting." One person said, stopping in front of them.

"Hmm?" Saitama said, with Tatsumaki looking at the woman.

"You two holding hands and going on dates, you should be doing your jobs! And an S-Class should have higher standards than this filth!" The woman said to them, making people turn and notice.

Tatsumaki wanted to say something, not for her, but for what she was saying about her boyfriend, but he was a man, he could take care of himself. It didn't seem to bother him anyway.

"You filth! What makes you think you can-" the woman shouted, before a young man and his son came up and interrupted.

"Hey, caped baldy right?" The man asked.