Tatsumaki and Fubuki

Tatsumaki was usually woken by her alarm clock. She preferred the early bird life. She liked waking early and getting things done, and be productive.

This time, the clock only beeped once before Saitama's fist punched it into the wall. She shot up from the sound. She expected him to be irritated from the sound... but instead found him with his eyes wide open and in awe.

He silently sat up with a blank expression and wide eyes. His eye twitched in what seemed like disbelief. Tatsumaki lightly touched his arm and he flinched. Then immediately accepting her hug.

"Nightmare?" She asked as the hazy sunrise streamed in through the window.

"No... this... dream I've had. Couple times... it's nothing." He appeared to shrug it off back to his laid back self and tried walking away. But Tatsumaki tugged on him again.

"I've never seen that look before... what kind of dream was that?" She asked. She never saw him so full of emotion... that anger, tension, fear, excitement.

He sighed.

"They're called subterraneans..."

As per usual, Genos was in a state of self absorption. He had once again overestimated Saitama's mental decision making to train him still. He believed that he was testing him... to see how far he would go. What his limits were.

In reality, Saitama's had been a bit angry for him attacking Tatsumaki, but it wasn't serious and he couldn't really care less about Genos's intentions and let it go. Being laid back as he was.

King had shown up to play video games with Saitama, only to learn he had moved out. Genos had supplied him with the new address, but King did take notice that Genos had been preoccupied and heavy hearted, and decided to play video games with him that day to keep him company.

As it was, Genos was getting stomped in Injustice 2.

"Yes! 20th victory!" King said happily as he earned the rewards at the end of each victory in multiplayer. Genos became more irritated that he was losing, and the guilt that plagued him.

Although Saitama never felt that way, he was in the belief that his Sensei was pitying him. And that is why he was even still training him to be strong.

After another hour, King bid farewell to Genos and thanked him for the address, Then he went on his way.

Genos thought some more. He had a hard time believing that his Sensei would Pity him... but he had to be sure. He picked up the home phone and dialed Tatsumaki's penthouse and soon was on the line with Saitama.

"Sensei! Meet me in the canyon where we first fought! Two hours! I wish to spar with you again!"

"Are you sure you're decision is... I don't know... wise?" Fubuki asked. Tatsumaki had been told all about the subterranean dream, how it was his fantasy to find someone as strong as he. Then having go and fight with Genos to 'train'. Then have her sister show up at the door? She welcomed Fubuki in and was amazed by the attitude change in her older sister. 'Who could have done this?' she wondered. She soon found out that the bald cape that surpassed her in the hero rankings was the source.

(AUTHORS NOTE: As far as I know, Saitama has not surpassed Fubuki in the Manga or the Anime. But in chapter 2 of this very fiction, he was promoted to A Class. So this corresponds to this fiction, not any canon events, unless it has happened and I haven't seen it yet haha.)

"Of course it is. I love him. Why do you ask?" Tatsumaki asked. She understood that civilians might not like it, but they were still donating to the association and giving her that fat weekly paycheck, so she no longer really cared.