Fight!

Genos had no idea he could feel this much rage in his life.

He lay in his Sensei's old bed, at midnight, clutching the bedsheets. He hated himself for being so clingy... but he couldn't help himself, being around Sensei made him feel so happy. He was afraid it would be taken from him. All because of the Loli bitch, she didn't like Sensei as much as him, Genos knew now he wanted Saitama like that. He could no longer deny it.

He decided his best course of action would be to confront her by any means necessary, she was very strong though. He knew she could very well turn him into a piece of modern art with only her mind. He needed a backup plan if she did, he knew if he blasted her he could inflict serious damage, he could kill her with a self destruct, but that would cause failure instantly. He simply wanted to show her he meant business so that she would leave Saitama alone. He would have to take the remainder of his evening and the next morning planning the probable fight that may or may not happen.

Although, he had a feeling that she wouldn't be keen on his intentions.

...

Tatsumaki woke in her bed, the sun cascading over her naked form as she sat upright in her bed. She yawned and went to get some comfy morning clothes, maybe a tanktop and some pajama pants. However, when she tried to stand, she fell flat on her ass. When she and Saitama got it on the previous night, he really did a number on her. She recalled with a smirk the crazy night the two lovebirds had. She wasn't sore, but her legs were still weak, so she had to float over with her ESP power just to dress herself.

Just ended up throwing on her robe and some little night shorts she wore around the house. She went to her kitchen to get some coffee, and saw Saitama drinking a cup, and he held one out to her when she floated over to him. She took it wordlessly and took a sip and was immediately warmed by it, she loved coffee, almost as much as Saitama.

"Can't walk?" Saitama asked.

"Nope, and I blame you by the way." She said, floating down and nearly falling again, but her legs had gained a little strength and she could stand. However, they shook so much that she just floated again. Saitama sat and played the video games he brought and tatsumaki went through her mail, and was surprised that all the mail sent to Saitama had already been redirected to her house. Genos had worked fast to make sure that he got his mail. She got the usual, men trying to declare that they loved her, fan art, fan letters, another fan club announcement. The usual stuff she received. Saitama opened his mail as well to receive his even mix of hate and praise. She found that she was annoyed by the women who praised him tried saying: "oh, we love you and what you do!"

Bullshit. They didn't love him. She knew it shouldn't bother her, but it did.

"I'm gonna go patrol today." Saitama said, walking to the closet to grab his signature yellow hero suit.

"I should too, it's been a few days. I'll meet up with you a few hours in, I'll call you using this." She said, handing him a small earpiece and she stripped all her clothes off and got into her one piece black dress that she used as her suit, then threw on the small heels.

"Ok." He responded, zipping up his zipper and pulling on his red gloves. The two got outside, kissed each other and split up to see if they could find anything suspicious to deal with.

...

Tatsumaki was about 4 hours in her patrol, she hadn't found anything and had already called Saitama, who was patrolling City G, he was on his way and she had to wait for him. She was bored and was walking in small bits so that she could strengthen them so she could actually walk on her own. She didn't like the fact she couldn't be in her feet, it annoyed her, like she couldn't do-