Fuyuhiko x reader x makoto (smut)

Thank you for this request!

Genre: a little fluff and smut

Song: heatwaves by glass animales

Requested: yes!

Warnings;  Mention of  punching

Kinks: degradation kink, bitting, threesome, swearing, master/sir kink

Tops: fuyuhiko, and makoto

Bottom: you

Pronounce: she/her
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Fuyuhiko POV
I saw that y/n was been talking to naegi recently, I decided to plan something for y/n, I grab Naegi hand and pushed him "what the hell!?" Naegi scream "shh, I have something to plan" I smirked and told Naegi about the plan, he slightly agreed

Y/n's POV
I was at my dorm writing something, until I heard the knocking at my dorm I open it and saw fuyuhiko "yes babe?" I asked him, he pin me in the wall, he chukeld "you little slut" he said, I blushed madly, "w-wha?"  I said, until I heard Naegi chukeld "you heard him, your a little slut" he whispered in her ear, I slightly whimper, "I think this little whore deserves a punishment" he whispered in my ear, I  moaned a little, fuyuhiko picked me up, and threw my in my bed, Naegi stared to take off my clothes, fuyuhiko stared to kissed my neck, I moaned a little, Naegi took off my underwear, and stared to lick me, I moaned "oh dirty sluts like you don't deserve to get what they want" fuyuhiko said stared to play with my boobs, I bit my lip, Naegi was about to prep my up but fuyuhiko said something "I think you don't need to prep her up, she been being a naughty fucking bitch" naegi put his dick in my pussy, he pushed half of his dick, he groaned, I had tears in my eye, I didn't know a unlube dick hurted so much, naegi stared to move, I cried in pain, fuyuhiko kissed me, I kissed back until the pain go away, naegi slammed me onto his dick "a-ahhh~..." I moaned out, naegi was going really fast, I was a moaning mess, fuyuhiko turn me around, "come on, suck u Slut your masters cock, you slut" fuyuhiko said, I slight stared to Kitty lick his cock, until I took all of his I gagged at the process but bobbing down, I moaned through his dick, while naegi was fucking me Senselessly, I could feel him almost cumming, he pulled out and came out oh my ass "s-sorry I didn't want you to get pregnant..." naegi said, I nodded until fuyuhiko cum in my mouth, it was difficult to Swallow, but I Manage do swallow it "good girl~" naegi said "now baby girl, get some sleep you have to go, to sleep okay baby girl?" I nodded, getting in the bathroom, fuyuhiko and naegi kissed my forehead I smiled "love you baby girl" fuyuhiko and naegi said in the same time, they both left I took a shower, change into a nightgown and sleep.

Next day

Me and Sonia, we're talking in my room until I saw fuyuhiko and naegi with a black eye "Idiots..." I mubble "what happend?" "Me and fuyuhiko got into a fight" naegi said, "idiots.." I said again
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
I hope you like it, this is first time doing smut so I hope you like it, bye my Beautiful muffins!