Showtime |Hajime x mastermind reader|

????? POV:
Despair...
That's what I always think about, no matter what...
I was in love with hajime hinata since I first arrive to
Hopes peek academy...

Y/n's pov:
I smirked and I saw everyone's face reaction to
Chiaki Nanami's death, i was a bit mad that hajime was crying over her death but then again the first time hit me hard to...
"We're finally free, welcome home" I hugged him  but I saw he refused "It's just you and me now Standing alone The world is ours.."I kissed his cheek but flet being pushed off "no it isn't.." I got up and fixed my outfit "get over it.." I whispered and glare at the floor "This isn't finished!!" I heard hajime yelled "what?..." i looked up "Even though the kid's dead, I'm still seeing red, I'm just a shell of her form, That her innocence shed!"
Hajime yelled and glare at me "she had a good life and she gave it to you!" I flet all eyes on me
"Oh is that right? You know it's not true!!" He grab me harshly and I got a bit scare "Look at him showered In blood and flowers Now look in my eyes!" I still hold my ground and push him off "you still hold the power, After years and tears And confronting are fears she's dead on her record For the world to hear!" I flet a bit guilty and glare at him in disgust "And they'll all think That it was suicide!?" He was mentioned about Nagito death and pointed at me "But y/n I know It was you inside"

My eyes widen in fear "n-no! I saved him I held him 'til the moment he died!!!" I yelled and back away a few steps and walked infornt of me "You choked her out of her own god damn mind, You promise the world to her, a god damn lie!!" Hajime cried and grab my neck "What do you want from me!?!?!?!!" I gasped out of air tried to yell and he let go out me "Oh look outside yourself!!!.." he calmed down and glare at me "I won't help you take down the master mind.." I was a bit scared of him at the moment "don't worry y/n, ILL DO IT BY MYSELF!" I saw one of his eyes glow red and my eyes widen...izuru? "Y-you don't need it!!" I yelled and I stand up and I push him "oh I know that I need it!" He got held back by akane and fuyuhiko "She's been gone for years I know you can beat it" i smiled trying to get his hand "No look in the mirror You know we both fear her We're one in the same!!" My eyes widen in fear..did he remember he's izuru?...but I backed away form hajime scared "We're afraid to be near you!! We utter you're name With our spirits defeated But you let HER TAKE THE BLAME You're worse than MIKAN" hajime scream at me, I've never been so scared before..

"I told you to end it It was all for the best!!" I scream and looked at monokuma for help but I saw he was laughing his ass off "So I have you to blame For this pain in my chest!?" Hajime grab me and i saw tears "NO!!" We both yelled and he let me go and his back faced me "If you won't go I will To avenge the lost soul YOU killed" he was about to leave and I grab his shoulder
"You're filling your heart up with hate
All the same No! At the kid No! That you just left No! Face down on the No! Pavement! Save it!!!" We both screamed and I got held back by Sonia and kazuichi

"It's time I made a statement A pity the island has ruined us We could've fooled This island Just the two of us But chiaki has just made a fool of us" he cried and hugged himself, I saw the despair of all my classes and i looked back at hajime in fear "your lost..." I felt them let go and saw hajime take a few steps infornt of me "One, two, three, four, Is this what love is really for Is this all I get for being yours!?" He screamed and I took a few step behind, as he continued to take a few steps infornt of me "The kid in front of me in blood and gore!?!?
Five six seven eight Years put to waste for all I hate They'll all know chiaki's fate!!" I feel down crying,and I sniffed, feeling Humiliated and I glare at all of them "The show's about to start
Don't be late!!!" I screamed loudly and I left with monokuma.

__________________________________
HEY I HOPE YOU ENJOY THO, IF YOUR CONFUSED PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WORTE THIS IN A RUSH 😭🖐 BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND HAVE A LOVELY NIGHT/Day/AFTERNOON