✎... How you guys met

●●●

Hobin

╰❥ You guys met when Gaeul insisted you to come with her to hangout with some of her friends. She basically just drags you to Hobin's classroom.

╰❥ Hobin was a stuttering mess when he was introducing himself lol.

╰❥ Would immediately look away once you guys had eye contact. He's probably blushing so hard but he tries to hide it.

╰❥ After some time, he'd warm up to you and start acting normally. You'll also feel comfortable and start talking more.

╰❥ Y'all decide to exchange numbers because why not. Eul also made a groupchat with you four in it.

Jihyeok

╰❥ You guys met because you bumped into each other in the hallway.

╰❥ You were the one who started the conversation because you needed more friends so you thought "Why not talk to him?".

╰❥ He was a bit shy but tried to act confident in front of you but miserably failed.

╰❥ You guys both got along quickly and decided to exchange phone numbers.

╰❥ Once you left, he immediately looked for Hobin and Eul and started bragging about his "new friend" He just found.

Bomi

╰❥ You just got out of Star coffee after ordering your drink and chatting with Jace for a bit when you saw a drunk man harassing Bomi.

╰❥ You speed walked towards them and shouted, " HEY!" They both looked at you, the man was pissed and tried to punch you but you quickly dodged.

╰❥ You opened your drink and poured it on the man then grabbed Bomi's arm and quickly ran while dragging her with you.

╰❥ Once you guys were far enough from the man you stopped and let go of her arm. You turned towards Bomi and asked if she was alright. She said to not worry and thanked you.

╰❥ The both of you decided to go to a café and chatted with each other. After that, you guys exchanged numbers and became friends.

Eul

╰❥ You just transferred to a new school and was in the same class as Hobin and Snapper. You three became friends quickly.

╰❥ One day, Eul went to your class while the three of you(Hobin, snapper and you) were talking. Eul called Hobin and Snapper to tell them about the video she edited and stuff.

╰❥ You loved editing so their conversation caught your interest and decided to join in saying, " You do editing too?"

╰❥ You guys talked about their NewTube channel and about the process of making the videos. You also gave some tips and a few advices in some stuffs. Turns out you also do NewTube, your contents are mainly about (insert content that you like) and edit them out yourself.

╰❥ From that day on, you became friends with Eul and started to hang out with her and the others more.

Munseong

╰❥ You guys met through the help of the precious little angel, Bomi.

╰❥ She decided to hang out with you and she also invited another one of her friends, Munseong.

╰❥ It was kinda awkward at first because none of you guys really talk much lol and Bomi was silently praying for the hang out to succeed.

╰❥ You soon got comfortable with Munseong and started talking about the most random things. In the end it looks like Bomi's prayer worked because you guys talked a lot and got close.

╰❥ Before you guys went home, you and Munseong exchanged numbers and decided to hang out next Saturday, with Bomi of course, you guys still feel awkward without her.

Taehun

╰❥ You saw an arcade when you were walking home from school. You decided to pass time there for a bit.

╰❥ After trying various things, you decided to leave after one last game. You sat down on the chair, placing a coin on the slot(idk what's it called) and then started to play.

╰❥  To your luck,Taehun was the one you're against. You beat him on the game, and he doesn't like being beaten. You're definitely fucked.

╰❥ Once you've managed to beat your opponent, you stood up from your seat and left the arcade. Unbeknownst to you, Taehun was 'furious' so when he saw you leaving the arcade, he followed you.

╰❥ A few moments later, you felt a presence behind you so you decided to turn around and you found Taehun standing there looking at you. He leaned closer until your noses are touching and he said, " Do you have 500 won?"

╰❥ You were like " Oh" Then took out some money from your pocket. You grabbed one of his hands and then placing the 500 won on his palm. After giving it to him, you bid him goodbye and left. Taehun was just standing there like " Wtf just happened??".

●●●

A/N: That's the first part, hope y'all liked it.... It took me a few hours to come up with an idea for how you met Taehun though...

This is also my first head canon book so I'm not sure if I'm doing it right and English is also not my first language so I apologize for any mistakes.

You can comment if you see any mistakes and I'd gladly change them. Thank you.